𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 22

📍 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙰𝚒𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝,
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚘𝚗,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

We had finally arrived at Incheon Airport. We had a driver drive us from Seoul to Incheon. It was a long and quiet ride. Jungkook had looked stressed out and ended up falling asleep the whole forty minute drive.

Throughout the ride I had taken notice of two black Mercedes-Benz vans following us. But Jungkook assured me that it was packed with body guards. I didn't question it.

We were taking Jungkook's private jet. The body guards that had been following us had escorted us to the jet. I was a little taken back from the amount of guards surrounding us.

Why does he need that many?

As we walk towards the jet, I took notice of Jungkook's outfit. He was dressed differently from his usual dress shirt and dress pants. He was wearing a black bucket hat, jeans, with black leather jacket over a flannel shirt. He even had earrings on. I didn't know he wore earrings.

I noticed that the body guards seem to form a barricade, as we go up the stairs to the jet

I noticed that the body guards seem to form a barricade, as we go up the stairs to the jet. They were looking around as if they were expecting something to appear. I thought they were coming with us inside the jet, but they stayed behind.

So all those guards just to escort us into a plane?

Once we get inside the jet, he immediately takes a seat, inhaling deeply and then exhaling. He was finally looking relax. But soon my eyes shifts towards my surroundings. My mouth drops and eyes widen, grazing the glossy black and white interior of the jet. It was so grand. So lavish. This must have cost him a fortune.

Being CEO can really get you so much. At this point, I think he can even own his own airport.

I've only been in a plane once. It was on a commercial plane, in economy class. It wasn't the greatest experience. I remember feeling stuffed. The seats were so narrow and offered limited leg room. There was hardly no space to move around. I remember having trouble sleeping the whole ride. My back and neck were so strained by the end of the ride.

But this jet is spacious. You can freely move around, and even sleep comfortable on leather recliners, but there was also a bed there too.

"Baby, why don't you come here and show me what that mouth can do." Jungkook snaps me out of my trance-like state. Embarrassment washes over me when I realize that my mouth was gape open the whole time. I just couldn't help feel so astonish of the jet's opulent interior.

Jungkook smirks at my sudden shyness. "C'mon baby, come to oppa." He pats his lap, gesturing me to sit on it.

I slowly walk towards him and sit on his lap, and he immediately caresses my bare thighs. "I heard about the incident the other day."