𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 20

📍 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

After the meeting with the Blackjack Syndicate, Jungkook had driven me to my penthouse. He insisted that I pack my clothes, since I'll be staying at his mansion from now on.

"I won't run away," I reassure him as he stands behind me in-front of the elevator doors of my penthouse. "You can stay here and I'll go inside by myself to grab what I need to get and be out as quick as I can."

He looks at me for a moment until an arrogant smirk sweeps his face. "Now why would I let you do that?"

I roll my eyes.

Of course.

Why did I even bother asking? He could care less about any simple request that I have.

I give in as I finally scan my electronic key card and the elevator doors glides open. I step inside and he follows along right behind me.

I watch his reflection behind me through the mirror, as he finally let's go of his arrogant and cold demeanour. He looks stress and frustrated. It's the first time today, that I've seen him break but his eyes soon catches mine through the mirror, but I quickly look away.

The elevator is private and leads only to my floor, which is all the way at the very top. But the elevator is quick as it finally slides open, revealing my penthouse suite.

I immediately step into my huge living space with the clear view of the city. I miss this place but I couldn't even take time to admire it as panic grows inside me, knowing he's here with me.

"What a nice place, you got here," He said apathetically, hands inside his pocket as he looks around.

"Thanks," I say sarcastically. "I spent good money on this penthouse, just for me to leave and have it vacant."

I walk towards the staircase that leads to the second floor where my bedroom is, hoping he won't follow me.

I didn't bother looking behind me, as I walk up the stairs to my bedroom door. I get immerse in my thoughts and emotions thinking of what I should do.

I grab the handle of my door but stop myself as I finally check behind me. I let out a sigh of relief that he didn't follow me up here. I really didn't want him near my bedroom.

I feel myself relaxing as I open the door to my bedroom. I immediately get strike with a sense of comfort to be back home. But I feel a hint of sadness, knowing I'd be leaving all this.

Although, it can get lonely living here by myself, I still much rather be here drowning in loneliness than to go back and live with Jungkook