𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 34

THE NEXT NIGHT
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"The press has been hounding the police on who the suspects are," Jimin continues on, talking towards Yoongi and Namjoon who have been listening to him attentively

"The press has been hounding the police on who the suspects are," Jimin continues on, talking towards Yoongi and Namjoon who have been listening to him attentively. "But I'm paying a lot of money to keep the press from spilling y/n's name on the news."

I remain silent in my chair, gloomy and drained, tired of all this stress after stress. We all can't even mourn the death of Junsu abeonim properly as we all been dealing with this commotion. It's late in the evening and we all didn't get any rest as of yet.

Jimin sighs harshly as he sits back on his office chair. I glance towards him, feeling bad, seeing the dark circles in his eyes. He hasn't slept at all last night. I know he was in his office trying to bring my name out of this situation from the public.

"Well um there's no murder weapon as of yet and no confessions been made," Namjoon suddenly says. "No witnesses either.

"Don Jimin," the walkie-talkie buzzes in-front of Jimin.

Jimin brings the walkie-talkie near his mouth. "Yes, Eunwoo."

"Ms. Song Aera is making a commotion at the front gates and demands to see Ms. Kim y/n. Should I shoot her?"

Jimin was about to speak until I cut in, "No!" Panic grows inside me. "I'll uh...I'm going to speak to her."

"Are you dumb y/n?" Yoongi leers. I plead with my tired eyes towards Jimin.

"No," Jimin answers in his walkie talkie. "Y/n will come out to talk to her but make sure each and every one of you are on guard. If y/n gets hurt in anyway, you're all dead. Along with your families. Got it?"

***

I make my way towards the front gates and Aera's eyes lits up in happiness to see me walking towards her as she stands outside the gates. Jimin is trailing behind but keeping a distance since I wanted to speak to her alone after finding out that she's legitimately my half-sister.

The guards outside with her has their guns out towards her and one guard opens the gate for me.

Immediately, Aera bows on the ground. "Y/n, I just want to ask for your forgiveness once again. I'm sorry!"