𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 40

|| Louder Than Bombs - BTS ||
  All the pain pour out
  From the moment I knew
  The expression you had on wasn't that 
  expression.
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Author's POV]

Jungkook left the house that night in frustration. But before heading out, he ordered the staff of the house to not let y/n out of her room until he said otherwise, and only Maria will be giving her food and water.

He didn't understand why he was feeling the way he was. Everything seem to easily trigger him. He couldn't think straight or control any of his emotions. All he had wanted was to be with his wife, but she pushed him away. It only got him so agitated and lost his temper.

"How could she dare refuse me?" Jungkook thought, driving recklessly. "Well I just know a place, where all girls would die to have me."

Jungkook ended up heading towards the private strip club, where he always used to go with the boys. This time he was going there alone.

Once he got to the strip club, he immediately grabbed bottles of alcohol, and lit up his cigarette, as he sat there with half naked women all over him.

Since his own wife refused to give him the attention he so badly grave at that moment, he felt being with other women was his only way in releasing the frustration.

***

The next morning, y/n woken up, eyes swollen from crying all night

The memories of what had happened the night before flood her mind and felt her heart aching once again.

She remembered Jungkook being so easily frustrated, and the words he had said, that she was not allowed to leave the room. But she got up towards the door, only to find the door locked from the outside. She began frantically shaking the door knob, but it would not budge. It was truly locked.

She didn't think Jungkook was actually serious. Why would he do such a thing? She thought to herself.

But she did notice, how different Jungkook was acting last night. It felt like he had become a different person. He had easily exploded on her for the smallest things, and had felt his angsty-ness radiating out of him.

Y/n tried wobbling the door knob once again, but still nothing. She was becoming so frustrated, she started pulling on the door and slamming her hands, calling out for someone to open the door.

But no one had came.

"Maybe no one could hear me." She thought, so she began slamming her hands louder, and screaming as loud as she can for someone to hear it.