𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 42

"Anyways, please give a warm applause to my beautiful and loving girlfriend," he looks down at me, with great arrogance, "the love of my life, Song Aera."

The audience applauds, along with Hyori at the table, but Junsu doesn't seem too pleased standing up there on stage.

"I guess you know who the most responsible one between us brothers," Jimin cuts in, speaking to the audience.

There's a small laughter from the crowd but I think Jimin really meant it.

"Since my brother over here decided to bring his whor—oh wait girlfriend is it?" Jimin mocks him with a smirk on his face.

I hear J-hope, Jin, and Yoongi all burst into a laugh. I can see Jungkook smirking, while Aera looks completely embarrassed as she looks towards Jungkook to do something but he didn't.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Good job, Jimin.

"Anyways, I think it's only right to bring my gorgeously stunning girlfriend up here as well," he turns towards Jungkook with a grin on his face. "Kim y/n, please get up here."

Jimin looks down at me, and everyone turns to look at me and immediately cheers. But Hyori doesn't seem to be amuse, as she glares at me in her seat.

"Y/n, get up there," Namjoon nudges me passed Yoongi, taking me out of my frozen state.

I take a big gulp, knowing all eyes are peering at me. I slowly get up, and force a smile at everyone, then make my way towards the stage.

Jimin meets me half way and offers his arm for me to walk up the stairs like the gentleman that he is.

He steers me towards them, keeping a smile on my face to show those two how unaffected I am. But I can feel the strong tension rising in the air.

Jimin gives me the microphone, but I didn't even know what to say. "Hello everyone," I take a deep breath then force a wide smile.

I open my mouth about to continue speaking onto the microphone when Aera cuts me off.

"Hello everyone!" Aera gleefully says onto the microphone.

This bitch.

"I'm Song Aera and I just want to say how honoured I am to be up here with Mr. Jeon Junsu and most definitely grateful to have a man like Jeon Jungkook in my life."

Then she cynically turns towards me, "I'm sorry, Ms. Kim, did you have something to say?"

"You can go on Ms. Song," I smile at her. "This is the only time you will ever have people's attention so you can take all the time you want."

Her expression drops, looking at me scornfully.

"No, that's all I had to say," she raise her brow at me. "You can go on now, Ms. Kim. I know how much you crave attention."

She laughs making it look like it was just a joke.

I fake laugh along with her. "Sweetie, I got all the attention I need from Jimin already. I don't need to seek elsewhere, unlike some people."

She opens her mouth but I quickly speak, turning towards the crowd. "Good evening, everyone!"

Her eyes narrows at me, making me smile wider.