𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 4

I found myself seated at the passenger seat of J-Hope's all black Mercedes Benz that was zooming in the streets of Seoul. Jin had stayed behind at the scene. He said he was going to take care of the situation and will soon follow afterwards.

I don't know why I trusted so easily back then. It was just how I was brought up, growing up in a small town. Everyone trusted one another. But my trusting nature became the main caused of all the pain I was about to endure. If I just wasn't so trusting, I probably would have save my own self.

Throughout the whole ride I didn't speak. How can I even speak? After all that had happened, I was still in a stage of shock. My whole body was still shaking. Everything felt like a bad dream, and I just badly wanted to wake up already.

They had told me that it wasn't safe for me to stay in my home anymore and that they were taking me to a safer place. At that point I didn't even care, I just obeyed these two strangers, who had saved me. I'm sure I can trust them.

My judgment that night wasn't the greatest.

As I look emotionlessly out the window, I noticed the big contrast from busy, urban streets to a more quiet looking area with hilly, tree-lined streets. The houses looked so upscale and much more open compared to the previous compacted neighbourhoods I had passed a while ago. This neighbourhood was utterly quiet and had very long gap between houses—or rather mansions.

I realized I was at Pyeongchang-dong district in Jongno-gu, which I heard is one of the wealthiest neighbourhoods in Seoul. Why was he bringing me here?

J-Hope finally stopped at these gigantic gates surrounded by men in suits with earpieces. The front entrance had an enormous water fountain that had two gates on both sides.

The gates opened and and even with the events that just occurred, I was baffled by the sight of the massive mansion that it opened to.

J-Hope drove down a very long drive-way towards the mansion.

Why did he take me here? But I think the question was, who were they taking me to?

I gasp in astonishment of this enormous place. I feel like if there was a King or Queen in Seoul, they would definitely be living here.

J-Hope saw my reaction and smirked. He finally pulled up onto the front of the mansion, which also had another water-fountain right in-front of the doubled doors of the mansion.

"I live here with Jin-hyung and our boss," J-Hope said, answering the question I had in my head.

I have never seen such a massive mansion, or thought to even come close to one. I was used to small traditional houses growing up, with two small bedrooms. Even living in Seoul, the houses in my neighbourhood were quite small and compacted together.

J-Hope walked towards the gigantic doubled door and I followed right behind him, feeling my nerves starting to amplify. Their boss must be quite a big deal or some important figure to be living in this upscale neighborhood.

My nervousness worsen my shock state, making it hard for me to breath and to ease my shaking body as I finally step inside.

It opened up to the lobby of the mansion. There was a staircase on the left side with glass railings and straight ahead was a wide open hallway that led to what seems to be the living room.

I was astonished of how massive the place was in the inside

I was astonished of how massive the place was in the inside. It was so open and well decorated. Everything just screamed luxurious.

I couldn't believe there was people out here really living like this. This whole place could fit the entire town of Boseong.

I turned my gaze to the right side of the lobby and my eyes immediately gravitated towards these doubled doors. It wasn't as big as the front entrance but it really stood out from the entire interior of the house.

 It wasn't as big as the front entrance but it really stood out from the entire interior of the house

I wonder what those doors led to? It was too grand and flashy to be a closet.

"By the way..." J-Hope said slyly, scratching the back of his head. "I know I didn't mention this earlier, but our boss is waiting for you, his name is—" he abruptly stopped cut as something caught his attention. "Oh, there he is right now."

I looked at the direction to where he was looking at. It was a man at the top of the stairs.

"I'll just let him introduce himself." J-Hope walked towards the stairs, and I can see a man in a sleek black suit slowly walking down the massive stairs with his hands on his pockets, intensely gazing at me, making me suddenly nervous as tilt my head down, looking at the polish white marble floors and follow behind J-Hope.

J-Hope stopped and I did the same with my head still looking down at the floor. I can see his black polished dress shoes on the last step of the stairs, and heard J-Hope greeting him. "Everything had been done, boss."

What has been done?

Then suddenly it went quiet, and I can see the man'a shoes coming towards me, and abruptly stopped right in-front of me.

My eyes slowly shifted from his shoe, up to his face and felt my breath caught as I come face up face to an unexpected but very familiar man.

It was non other then—the guy I had helped out that night.