𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 63

2 MONTHS LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

||The Heart Wants What it Wants||
This is a modern fairy tale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails
But I can't imagine a life without breathless moments
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚐𝚞𝚗, (gun = county)
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Y/n's POV]

My lips curls into a small smile, feeling my heart warming up to see how genuinely happy Jimin is to be here with me in my hometown, Boseong

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

My lips curls into a small smile, feeling my heart warming up to see how genuinely happy Jimin is to be here with me in my hometown, Boseong.

We're at Yulpo Beach where I used to spend all my time. We had come to my hometown a week after I had recovered from that horrifying moment in my life. Jimin had decided to fly both of us to Boseong because he wanted me to rest here instead and to also finally spend more time with my mother, Kim Hina.

Jimin and I have been here for two months now, staying at the new house that Jimin had transferred my mother in, ever since that time Hyori threaten to hurt her. I wish the boys had come too, but they needed to stay back in Seoul.

"Baby, come here," Jimin stretches his arm out to me. I reach for his hand and he leans down to place a quick kiss on the back of my hand then looks at me with a beaming smile.

He pulls me closer to him and wraps my arms around his neck then places his hands down to my waist. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too," I say with no hesitation, giving him a cheerful smile.

He takes a moment to examine my eyes and suddenly asks, "Are you happy, y/n?"

"Of course I am," I answer him. "With you by my side, I'll always be happy."

He gives me a wistful smile, but I could tell there was something bothering him internally. He suddenly becomes silent for some reason as if he was thinking of something. Then he gets behind me, wrapping his arms around me as we both face the calm, peaceful ocean that stretches out to infinity.

It becomes quiet between us as we both keep our eyes ahead at the gleaming turquoise waters with him behind me holding me close. I shut my eyes to breath in this moment with him and to feel the essence of the breath-taking nature surrounding us. I hear the waves crashing therapeutically onto the beach as a gentle breezes rushes through my hair and brushes my skin, giving me a sense of peace.

"I honestly love it here," he suddenly says, breaking the silence between us. "I wish I grew up here in the country-side of Korea. The way of life here is so much better and way different from the city. More peaceful. Away from the internet and the busy lifestyle. You're surrounded by nature and kind people..."