𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 26

I'm finally back in my office.

I sink myself back onto my chair, deeply inhaling and exhaling, trying to get over the anxiety situation that just occurred. I'm sure if Jungkook had seen it, he would have been here by now or have called me—but he didn't.

I should relax and focus on my next important business.

I turn my chair around, facing the wall in my office as I massage my temples, trying to calm myself and prepare for the special meeting with someone. I've been waiting for this meeting to finally come—with Song Aera.

A knocking on my door interrupts my thoughts. But I didn't turn my chair around. I hear the door open then closes.

"Ms. Kim," Seri informs me from the door. "Ms. Song Aera is now here to see you."

"Let her in, Seri."

I hear the door opening.

"Ms. Song, you can come right in." Seri ushers Aera in, hearing the sounds of heels strutting in.

"Thank you," Aera says towards Seri. Then the door closes, leaving Aera and I in the room.

She's finally here.

I hear the sound of her heels coming  towards my desk, as I mentally prepare myself to face her.

"Hello, Mr. Park!" Aera beams, as I hear her close behind me. "I'm Song Aera. It's a pleasure to meet you once again."

I slowly spin my chair around, and I immediately see her face flush with utter shock. Her entire face paled.

I give her a wicked smile. "Hello, Ms. Song."

She looks frozen, not uttering any words. But soon her face turns to great bitterness, finally taking in who's in-front of her. "Y-you bitch, what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" I asks mockingly. "This is my company building. And I'm sure you don't wanna be speaking like that to someone who now owns your company."

Her eyes narrows, looking at me scornfully. "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Your company is now mine," I sardonically say with a grin on my face.

"But it's supposed to be Mr. Park..." She said meekly, looking like she's having a hard time believing.

"Yes, but you're forgetting Mr. Park is my partner," I snort. "Everything mine is his and everything his—is mine."

Her eyes grew and mouth slightly gaping open, with a hint of defeat on her face.

"How can you be so dumb, Ms. Song?"I mock. "And you call yourself a businesswoman?" I chuckle to myself.

"Y-you tricked me," She stutters, voice low and shaky.

I couldn't help but smile at her. "It's business sweetie."

She glares at me, but I look back smilingly, unbothered. I know she can't ever do anything to me now. All this time Jimin was the one negotiating with her to try and lure her to sell her own company to him, since I know she wouldn't give it to me. In the end she did, but Jimin ended up giving right to me. I'll be taking power over her company from now on.

I knew she was angry when I see her clenching her fist to her side, only making me satisfied.

"You can now get out of my office and my building, you are no longer welcome here," I snarl. "You're useless to me now. Only worth nothing but a penny—literally."