𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 14

📍 𝙿𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

[Y/n's POV]

"Mrs. Jeon, nice to see you again," The maid Hana, greets me, ushering me inside. "Mr. Jeon had left early this morning with the boys. You can sit in the living room if you want to wait for them. They should be here very soon."

The lobby still looks exactly the same, looking luxurious as ever. Except I'm not as astounded, as I was that night I took my very first step onto this place.

Then she leads me into the living room, feeling different kinds of emotions starting to build up inside me, as I reminisce

She ushers me towards the living room, and sits me down. I instantly look up at the stairs nearby, that led up to Jungkook's and I's shared bedroom. The sudden memory of Hyori slapping me near there, came to my mind. Thankfully, Taehyung had come just in time that day. But Hyori had told him, that I had fallen down the stairs, which I went along with it. I was so scared of her back then.

"I'll grab you some drinks in the meantime," Hana interrupts my thoughts

"No, rhat's fine, Hana," I say to her, before she could leave. "Thank you though. And, it's Ms. Kim, now."

"Oh uh okay, Ms. Kim," She stutters. "But, Mr. Jeon might get upset with me for not welcoming you properly."

I ended up allowing her to serve me. There was never any use in trying to decline Jungkook's staff. They always seem to obey his orders, no matter what.

Once she left me alone, I scan the entire place, feeling a warm and fuzzy feeling. It feels bittersweet to be back here after a year and a half now.

All great memories of Jungkook suddenly flood my mind, giving me a sort of happiness and comfort. But with a tinge of sadness that those memories are lost in some way.