𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 49

I glare back at him in disbelief wanting to slap him in the face for how he's acting right now.

But he finally steps back away from me and I immediately let out a harsh breath, feeling like I can breath again from how close he was.

"You two really tried to out play me." He chuckles to himself. "I may have not been able to do anything to you these past weeks," he looks towards Jimin, "but all that time I've been waiting for the right timing."

He continues laughing to himself, like the psycho that he is. "You probably thought I went soft and that I given up, didn't you?"

Jimin doesn't answer. He furiously glares up at Jungkook, as he walks closer and closer to him.

"I've been in this game longer than any of you. You can never ever out play me, brother." Jungkook slams his fist onto Jimin's face, making me wince in my spot.

I can see blood spewing down Jimin's nose. But Jungkook drives his other fist on the other side of Jimin's face. Then again switching from his left and right fist. Over and over again.

"You know what Park Jimin, I think you and I would have still been good friends like we once were," Jungkook says, breathing harshly. "But of course, that's never going to happen now...we're both fucking the same woman."

Who is this person?

I can't even recognize Jungkook anymore.

"Can you believe it, Taehyung?" He chuckles cynically. "Our buddy Jiminie here, ended up being my own fucking brother. Small fucking world. On top of that, he has what should be mine." His eyes shifts to me then glares back at Jimin. "And I'm not talking about my businesses that appa easily gave to you."

He sighs out of frustration. "I mean I would have given you a chance, but like I said, I really can't do that now. You ended up being y/n's lover all this time," he pauses for a short moment, looking like his own words triggered him.

"The reason she left me in the first place," he continues speaking with his voice becoming harsher and eyes turning vicious,"ever since then you just keep coming in my fucking way!"

Without any warning, Jungkook punches him again, feeling my body jerk to Jimin's aid, but the soldiers holds me still.

"No stop!" I yell out, with my voice going weak and tears threatening to spill out. "Please stop!"

But he doesn't listen. He punches again with his right hand, switching with his left fist and then right, over and over again—to the point I've lost count.

I shut my eyes, unable to take it any longer, feeling the hot tears in my eyes finally stream down my face.

But I couldn't shut my ears. I can hear every punch, the harsh blows, and the painful sounds of Jimin.

I take a quick peek at the heart-wrenching scene again, and my heart strikes in pain to see Jimin's battered face.

My heart can't bear this.

"Pass me my knife," Jungkook suddenly orders, finally stopping with his harsh beatings.

One of his soldiers immediately gives him a knife and my heart drops to my stomach.

"Now the actual fun will begin," his face turns into a dark excitement as the blade in his hands glint in the light from the bare bulbs overhead.