𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 30

[ 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I step inside home and glance at my watch—It's 12 AM

I step inside home and glance at my watch—It's 12 AM. The boys have arrived just a few minutes ago and are waiting for me in the office.

"Where's y/n?" I asks the guard standing near the lobby door.

"Don Jimin, she actually arrived home thirty minutes ago."

This late? That's weird. Yoona had told me they arrived home five hours ago after they bumped into Aera. But y/n must be tired and asleep right now, I'll check up on her later after I talk with the boys.

I feel bad for completely ignoring y/n the whole day, partially because I was busy but I also just needed my own time to myself.

But I know Yoona had texted me and told me what had happened with Aera tonight. She had claimed to be y/n's half-sister but of course they don't believe any shit from that bitch and I don't either.

I head towards the newly renovated bulletproof office, completely different from the dark tone office I had before. It's now neutral colours with touches of gold with plants added from the suggestion of Namjoon. All three of us wanted a cozy office since we spend most of our time in this room.

I walk right into the boys seated comfortably on the lounge area of the office room with bottles of sojus and in mid conversation

"To be honest, I'm not sure about my theory anymore," Yoongi takes a sip of his soju. "Second-lead guys never win but Park Jimin is a different type of breed."

"Have you watch Love Alarm though?" Namjoon asks, as I pull a seat to join them and grab a bottle for myself. 

Yoongi looks at him in disgust. "Do I look like a guy who spends time watching sappy ass unrealistic TV dramas?"

Namjoon blinks his eyes, looking a little embarrass of exposing himself. "Well because you're definitely right!" Yoongi rasps as he smirks then takes a big gulp of the soju. "It helps me distress from all this underboss work."