𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 51

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝,
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

[Jimin's POV]

Namjoon had sent me a text, informing me that y/n had finally woken up. I quickly went up to her room, eager to finally meet her.

Once I walk into her room, my eyes immediately gravitates towards her. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was more beautiful than I thought.

"Hey, sweetheart." I said, once I made it by her beside. "I'm Park Jimin"

She looks so nervous, as she stares up at me

"You don't need to introduce yourself. I know who you are." I said, trying to console her. "How are you feeling?

"Um...Good..." Y/n finally utters, quietly.

"We want to ask you some questions, now that you're finally awake." Yoongi abruptly said.

"Hyung, don't bombard her, she just woke it." I said, shooting Yoongi a look. "It can wait."

"Yeah Yoongi-hyung, relax."  Namjoon agrees.

"Okay, okay, my bad." Yoongi said, putting his hands up in defeat. "Okay, Imma just leave then. I'm mad tired." He makes his way out the door, without even greeting y/n goodbye. It was typically of him.

"Don't mind him." I said, shifting my focus back to Y/n. "Just focus on resting okay? You must be exhausted, considering how I found you. But the doctor had said that you'd be just fine."

I didn't mention the details of what my personal doctor had said to me. He told me she suffered through extreme physical abused, when she examined her. But it wasn't shocking to me, since her whip marks were heavily visible on her arms and legs.

He had informed me though, that she could heal physically with proper treatments, but mentally she may suffer from depression or PTSD. So, I made sure to not bring anything up, that can potentially trigger her. At least for now.

"A maid will come up to give you food and water. I hope to see you get better, so please eat well." I say, giving her a warm smile. She gives me back a smile, but a weak one.

Even though she had finally woken up, I wanted to have her resting. I can see dark circles under her swollen eyes. Her eyes was looking so tired and her entire body looks so fragile.

"We'll leave you to rest up, okay sweetheart?" I say to her. "Just continue resting. If there's anything you need, you can always ask the maid or...me."

She weakly nods.

"Hyung, lets go." I gesture at Namjoon, and we both make our way out the door.