𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 51

|| Butterfly ||
If I let go of your hand
you'll fly away and break
I'm scared of that

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared I'll lose you
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

Jungkook was standing at the door in-front of y/n and immediately their eyes met with a flare of intense connection

Jungkook was standing at the door in-front of y/n and immediately their eyes met with a flare of intense connection. Jungkook became speechless and his breath caught in shock of seeing her once again. "Y/n..."

Y/n blinked owlishly, taken back at the man standing in-front of her. But took notice of his doleful dark brown eyes, that shined beautifully yet lingered with sadness.

It looked like she just saw a ghost. She stood like a statue unable to utter any words, as his eyes intensely held hers.

"Jungkook..." y/n said so quietly, almost like a whisper. Her shocked expression soon turned to frustration after processing what was going on. She opened her mouth but immediately Jungkook closed the door behind him and covered her mouth.

"Shhh..." Jungkook held her against him. But it only caused y/n to internally panic thinking he was going to kidnap her again. She tried to wriggle out of his hold, trying to hard to speak through Jungkook's hand covering her mouth.

"Baby, don't worry," he assured, trying to calm her. "I'm not kidnapping you and I definitely won't hurt you."

Y/n became weary but eventually started to ease down and tried to steady her breathing.

Jungkook leaned down close to her ear, with his free arm wrapped around her waist. "Now promise me that once I remove my hand, you won't scream. I promise, I won't do anything to harm you. So promise me you won't scream or try to run out the door."

"