𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 23

|| Call Out My Name ||
We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake

I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly
And when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
     𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕

[ 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I hear the loud pitter-patter of rain rippling down the glass window of the office

I hear the loud pitter-patter of rain rippling down the glass window of the office. It's been raining all night, making my mood even worst than it already is.

Namjoon and Yoongi are seating across each other on the conference table in front of me, eyes both focused on a laptop screen. Meanwhile, my mind is engulfing in negative thoughts, as I pace in-front of the glass window with the view of the heavy rain.

Where could she be?

It has been three days, and we still haven't found her or any idea where should could be. I'm beginning to think that bastard took her out of the country.

But wherever she is right now, I just hope she's safe and Jungkook doesn't lay any hands on her or touch her in any way or else I will have no other choice than to kill my own brother for real this time.

"Bro, you need to relax," Yoongi suddenly takes me out of my thoughts, stoping my pacing.

"Relax?" I sneer, turning towards him. I hold onto the bottle of alcohol in my hand with so much anger, wanting to crush it. "You expect me to relax when my fiancé is out there with her ex." My voice was harsh and defensive. I couldn't help it, everything is triggering me. There is no way I can stay calm in a situation like this.

Yoongi looks at me unaffected of my burst in anger towards him. "Bro, I've been trying hard to locate her but Jungkook is too damn smart in hiding his tracks."

Jungkook had managed to get through two of most strongest guards that I had always picking y/n up from work.

I thought doubling the security around her and having Yoongi and Namjoon come check up at her at her office, would somehow keep her safe. But Jungkook really got through those two, then ambush the car packed with guards following her right behind.