𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 36

|| Serendipity - Jimin ||
Come to my side now
So we can become one
I don't want to let go...
Do I just have to treasure it
Although you say nothing, I feel it
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

My eyes flicker open and a tidal wave of relief washes over me to see Yoongi, and behind him is Namjoon.

"Surprise!" They both say at the same time, chuckling.

I hold onto my chest, trying to even my breathing. I feel like my heart just went through a roller coaster of emotions.

We are upstairs in-front of the open glass sliding door that leads out towards Jimin's upper deck.

"The lover boy is waiting for you outside," Yoongi grins.

A get a sudden rush of frustration towards them about to cuss them out until I see Yoongi immediately brush past me, not having any care to what I'm about to say.

"Enjoy!" Namjoon smiles, giving me a thumbs up and then turns around to follow Yoongi.

I instantly turn away from the open glass door to face towards them as they walk towards the stairs.

"Hyung, you're gonna get your ass beat by Jimin," Namjoon chuckles, walking behind him.

"Do I look like I give a fuck about..." Yoongi's voice trails off, as he walks down the stairs.

I inhale a big amount of oxygen into my lungs, after having to deal with that high anxiety situation that those two boys put me through for no reason.

I feel my body slowly coming down, then turn myself around to face the open glass door becoming eager to figure out what this is all about.

I step outside, feeling a cool breeze clinging to my skin but my eyes immediately sparkles to the beautiful scene in-front of me.

Jimin's sumptuous rooftop deck enclosed with glass railings that showcases a spectacular open view of the city is fully decorated with fresh red roses and twinkling lights

It looks like it came out of a romantic movie.

I walk forward and I freeze in my spot, seeing him standing by the railing gazing up towards the deep indigo sky. But my eyes shifts towards table that is elegantly set up with wine glasses and more roses.