𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 2

📍𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐
     𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

[Y/n's POV]

I'm seating at the office room in Jimin's house with the boys, as they go on discussing about their mob operations of the week

It's been a month now, since I've been back home in Seoul. But I still can't stop thinking about the eleven months I've spent in Japan. I really had the best time there. I already miss that place.

I had learn about the structure of a mafia. Although some mafia family may vary, I had come to find out exactly what the boys do.

 Although some mafia family may vary, I had come to find out exactly what the boys do

The underboss is Yoongi, which I've learn is the second-in-command. He has power and control over all the people below him, from the capos, captains, soldiers and associates. He runs all the mob's day-to-day operations and makes sure it runs smooth, keeping that money flowing to the boss—Don Jimin.

Namjoon is the consigliere. It's like an advisor to the boss, like the right-hand man. A consigliere needs to be someone who is intelligent, diplomatic, and resourceful, which all truly fit Namjoon. He helps Jimin formulate plans and aid him in meetings. He is needed for strategic information, diplomatic counsel and gives thoughtful advice.

Although, I'm not really part of the mafia. Jimin had still let me know what's been going on and even ask me for some advice. And he also decided I would be a big help in his mob, now that I'm CEO of my own business. I've been associating my business with his.

"So, is your event this Saturday all prepared?" Namjoon suddenly ask, digressing from the conversation.

"Yeah, it's all prepared," I respond. "But there's some people we still need to give an invitation to."