𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 58

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Hello, Kim y/n."

Y/n's eyes widens in shock and a sick feeling ran through her to see the man that tried to rape her. "J-Jackson?"

"Happy to see me?" He slyly said with a wide grin. But y/n remained completely silent, as her entire body quivered in terror.

"I was the one who had helped him escaped that prison Jungkook had put him in," Hyori proudly told her. "Of course with the help from two of Jungkook's soldiers who are actually working for me. Those same soldiers were able to let Aera free too but before Jungkook could put her back to the cell he had her in, we already had something against him. Which were the copy of the night my dear husband got murdered by you."

Y/n's mind churned with many thoughts and body heated up from Hyori's constant accusation of her murdering Jeon Junsu.

"Back then I could have easily have Jackson out too, but if I did that Jungkook would just try to hunt him down and eventually find out we are working together," Hyori further explained. "I needed more time to acquire more alliances and secure our mob. If I had let him out earlier, it would have been risky. But now the mob is stronger than ever. It's finally time to introduce ourselves to the top mafias of South Korea before both will soon fall to the bottom."

Hyori paused for a moment as a smirk appeared on her face. "But I'm guessing, you want to know why I had helped Jackson escaped or how he's even associated with me."

"Well, we are actually in a mob of our own," she said proudly. "It started long ago about four years now and guess what? I think you might have heard of us." She glared deeply into y/n's gloomy eyes. "We are the Supreme Mafia."

Y/n's breath became light and her mouth gaped open, knowing that the Supreme Mafia was suppose to be all dead except the Don—Jackson—was kept prisoner to be tortured.

"But guess what? Jackson was never the Don of the mafia." Hyori's eyes became sinister. "It's actually me."

Y/n eyes grew wider as her breathing stopped to hear this unexpected revelation.

"I'm the Don and Jackson is my capo. And you want to know the underboss?" Hyori's lips curled into a cynical smile. "It's that man over there with the black cap and black bandana. But I'll introduce you to him later."