𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 46

|| House of Cards - BTS ||
Slow down the time
  Please stay for a little more
  Please baby calm down
  Just a little more
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

"Hey babygirl," he grins, as he stands towering over me with the cue stick in his hand. "Miss me?"

I get a sudden flashback of the night I had first arrived at his mansion.

"Hey babygirl," he said in a low voice that made me gulped. A sudden smirk appeared on his face. "Miss me?"

The memory quickly fades away and my eyes focuses on his face, ignoring his rhetorical question. This seems to be a little suspicious. I peer over his shoulder and notice only his soldiers are playing with him.

Where's Jin, J-Hope, and Taehyung?

"Seri, we're leaving." I grab her arm but she stays still.

"Uh...I-I think—" she stutters but Jungkook cuts her off.

"What's the rush, Ms. Kim?" He smirks. "You don't want to play with me?"

I look at him with great irritation. Why does he always happen to be at the places I go?

"Um, Mr. Jeon I've been part of you little games way too many times," I snicker. " I definitely wouldn't want to play with you."

"C'mon just one game?" He pleads, pouting his lips mockingly.

But I stay put with my arms folded, not giving in.

"How about..." he pauses and think, "play me once and if you win I'll leave you and that boyfriend of yours alone," his eyes bore into mine, "I give you my word."

Leave me alone?

I get a sudden excitement from his offer. But I can't help examine his face trying to figure out what exactly he wants from me. There's no way he'll just offer this without getting something out of it.

"And what if you win?" I asks, eager to know what his motive is.

"...and if I win," he pauses, then leans closer to me,"Hmmm, you're just gonna come home with me for the night."

"Are you kidding me?" I scorn. "Don't you have a fiancé? Why would you be asking me this?"

"What's wrong with my offer?" He looks at me with a cocky expression. "Oh babygirl, I'm not asking you to sleep with me for the night. All I asked, is that you will come home with me for the night. There's a difference."

Jungkook really is the most delusional person I know. He doesn't seem to find any wrong in the way he thinks.

And why would he think I'd go home with him? Does he think I'm stupid?

"I mean we can sleep together if that's where you're getting at, because we most definitely can if that's what you want." He takes a quick glimpse of my lips before bringing it back to my eyes.

I give him a scoffing look. He must be out of his mind to think I would sleep with him, especially now that I'm with Jimin. I can see him smirking, taking note of my expression.

"I mean why wouldn't you take a chance?" He smirks. "This isn't the first time you played with me before. If you haven't remembered, I've never won against you."