𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 50

PRESENT
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

It was the day of Jimin and Y/n's wedding

It was the day of Jimin and Y/n's wedding. Hundreds of invites had been sent out to their friends, colleagues, and even celebrities, which are all expected to attend the most anticipated day in South Korea.

Jimin was in his dressing room of the wedding venue, feeling nervous about the big day. He has great hope everything goes well, but extremely elated to finally marrying the love of his life.

He has been trying to calm his nerves, but it only got worst as time got closer to the wedding ceremony. But as nervous as he was, he wanted to ensure he enjoyed every moment of this special day that he never thought would ever come. It was the day he makes y/n his wife and to finally begin a new chapter in his life with her as a married couple.

"Aye!" A sudden loud voices came into the room, interrupting the silence of Jimin. He turned around and realized it was Yoongi and Namjoon walking in their black and white suit with so much energy in them.

 He turned around and realized it was Yoongi and Namjoon walking in their black and white suit with so much energy in them

Yoongi took a good look of Jimin in his groom suit and his face lit up in full excitement. "Damn okay, I see you!"

"Ahhh Jiminah!" Namjoon shouts, jumping up and down walking towards him.

"That's my boy!" Yoongi excitedly gave Jimin a hug to express his respect and joy for him.

Namjoon hugged him right after, then examined Jimin. "You looking good bro! Congrats!"

"I never thought this day would come but here we are!" Yoongi teased him.

Jimin chuckled at the two's reaction towards him. He just knew the reception was going to be thrilling if this was already their energy.

"How are you feeling, bro?" Namjoon asked, as he placed his hands into his pocket.

Jimin didn't know who to pick between Yoongi and Namjoon as his best man, so he made them battle it out in video games, and Yoongi ended up winning.