𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 25

I glance at my wrist watch. It's already 2:15 pm. I'm anticipating on the meeting that I have late this afternoon. Then get home on time for dinner, since all the boys are going to be there. We all had planned to be there. It has been a long while where are schedules match.

This morning, Jungkook had dropped me off to work and went on with his own business. I notice a big change in his behaviour towards me, ever since that night at Banpo Hangang Park. I had never seen his cold eyes since. He actually had been a lot nicer nowadays and seems to be genuinely happy.

"Ms. Kim."

I shift my eyes from my computer screen to the door, to see Seri, my executive assistant.

"Mr. Bang is here to see you and is already waiting inside the meeting room."

Mr. Bang?

I look at her with confusion. She reads my face and gives me back an expression that she also doesn't know why Mr. Bang is suddenly here.

I find it a bit odd that Mr. Bang has come so suddenly in my building. He is also suppose to make an appointment first, but since he is already here and is one of my major investors, I will accommodate for him.

I lock my computer screen and head out towards the meeting room with Seri walking by my side.

"I also want to inform you, Ms. Kim," Seri speaks as we continue walking through the halls. "Mr. Bang personally wants only you in the meeting room."

I didn't answer her, as I'm continuously bowing my head towards my smiling employees bowing at me, showing their respect.

But I'm a little hesitant of not bringing Seri in, since I always need my assistant to accompany me in my meetings. But if that's what Mr. Bang wants then I guess, I have to accommodate once again for him. Afterall, he owns the biggest company in South Korea's entertainment industry.

But I wonder what could be so important that he came unannounced to meet with me today and why only me?

I finally go inside, and see Mr. Bang sitting down, facing the other way with his back towards me. As I walk closer to him, I notice he's wearing a cap on, taking me by surprise that he chose to wear that in a professional setting. 

I finally take my seat, across him. I glance at him and immediately know this wasn't Mr. Bang at all, by his lean and built stature.

I seem to recognize this body very well.

I think I know who this person is...

He soon confirms my thoughts, as he lifts his head up looking at me, revealing his prince-like face and a radiating smile with his full lushes lips.

It's Jimin.

A smile grew wide on my face the moment his eyes meets mine.

"JIMIN!" I shriek. I quickly run towards him in sheer happiness and he immediately stands up from his chair as I wrap my arms around him. I couldn't contain my excitement and happiness to seeing him again.

"Hello, Ms. Kim," Jimin said, with a deep voice. "Are you always this close to your business partners?" He chuckles to himself.

"I missed you." I couldn't stop smiling or letting go of my arms around him.

"I missed you, too," he said with his normal voice, pulling me into another hug.

I relax against him, feeling warm feelings and nostalgia. Our happy moment didn't last too long when I suddenly came to a realization that Jungkook has access to my security cameras. I quickly pull away from him in a panic mode.