𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 16

It has been two weeks since our wedding.

I have yet to give it to him. But even if I wanted to, he has been oddly busy more than ever after our wedding night. Every night he would come home late, tired, drunk or sometimes he doesn't come at all until the next day. He told me it was all because of work and that sometimes he ends up falling asleep at his office building.

I believed him.

I had thought that after the wedding we would be spending every day together. But that wasn't the case. I had barely spent time with him since then. I don't even think we would be going on our honeymoon, since he hasn't mention anything about it.

He actually been on a business trip for three days now in Daegu. He was coming back home today and I'm so thrilled to finally see him.

I was spending my time in the garden side of the backyard. It was a bright and sunny morning, the air was fresh and sweet from all the planted flowers.

 It was a bright and sunny morning, the air was fresh and sweet from all the planted flowers

I had talked to the gardener letting him know the beautiful job that he had done. I've always wanted to tell him, since I could see him from the room Jungkook and I shared, always working hard on the three days a week he would come. Before he left, he had let me know that I could pick up flowers if I wanted.

The abundance of planted colourful flowers around me was mesmerizing. I think this was my favourite spot in the house, aside from my room balcony.

I just love flowers. The smell is refreshing, they look aesthetically pleasing and so calming to me. There's something about them that gives me inner peace. I guess because it brings me back home.

I decided to pick up flowers to make a bouquet for Jungkook to welcome him back home.

I continued to roam around the beautiful garden admiring and assorting flowers onto my hand.

"Good morning, y/n."

I turned around startled by the sudden voice. "Oh Taehyung." I tried to calm myself from his sudden appearance. "Uh..hi, good morning."

He smirked at my reaction then his eyes shifted to the flowers in my hands. "What are doing?"

"I was just picking up flowers, for Jungkook." I said, smilingly. "Aren't they beautiful?" I lifted the bouquet of flowers I handpicked so far towards him.

He nodded, and smiled back at me.

"You think he'll like them?" I said, in a child-like tone.