𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 57

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

The K-Gods and Blackjack Syndicate are gathered at Don Jungkook's office, after they had come to terms to work together to find y/n

The K-Gods and Blackjack Syndicate are gathered at Don Jungkook's office, after they had come to terms to work together to find y/n. It was late in the afternoon when y/n had gone missing from the airport. It was now evening and all boys were growing frustrated as time passed them by and still had no lead to where y/n could be.

Namjoon went on suggesting many things and all the boys were attentively listening despite their drained bodies. As the group continued to conversed, Jungkook remained quietly in his spot trying to think positively but the worst possible scenarios kept flashing onto his mind.

Jimin was feeling the exact same way—restless and agitated. He kept thinking how she was doing? What if he didn't let her go? If something happens to her, he will only blame himself for it.

As time passed them by, they all felt stuck and unable to figure out where to start. They all had assumed it had to be Hyori or Aera. Jungkook had been trying to have his men find Hyori and Aera's whereabouts, but still no trace of them.

"Are you sure you don't know any places your stupid ass step-mother would be keeping her?" Jimin suddenly snapped, glaring at Jungkook beside him.

"Are you fucking stupid?" Jungkook scoffed. "If I fucking know, do you think I would be sitting here right now?"

"For all we fucking know, he could have been the mastermind of all this," Jimin muttered under his breath.

Jungkook heard and his body jerked in anger with his eyes glaring at Jimin. "Do you want to say that again, Mr. Park!"

Jimin stood up meeting his raging eyes, but immediately Namjoon got in between them, before they break out into a fight again.

"I think you're forgetting who's house you're in, but I'd gladly remind you," Jungkook threatened, impulsively lunging towards him in anger but Namjoon pushed Jimin back and away from Jungkook's sudden rage.

"You guys really need to stop this bickering," Jin interrupted, trying to diminish the rising tension before it gets out of hand.

Jimin was about to let the situation go until he heard Jungkook scoffed under his breath, "He would have had his ass beat anyways."

It triggered Jimin, and out of no where he lunged towards Jungkook but Namjoon was holding him back. "You wanna know what I think?" He snapped at Jungkook. "I think that you could be the one who orchestrated this whole damn thing and had your evil step-mother look like she done this whole thing, when really you just want y/n all to your—"

Jungkook's last bit of patience had wore off and immediately drove his fist onto Jimin's jaw before he could finish.

Jimin stumbled back but recoiled quickly as he slammed his fist onto Jungkook's face. "You just want her all to yourself!" Jimin fumed, provoking Jungkook. "Because you're afraid that even if she did picked you, you know damn well she still has love for me and will eventually come running back to me once you mess up—again."