𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 27

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

|| House of Cards - BTS ||
Insecure again,
Dangerous again,
So bad (why) us,
Enduring More, Holding out
So Hard, We can't
Even if you already knew...
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

My business meeting ended earlier than I expected. Now I'm driving back towards that place, that I'm dreading of going. I feel like they only waste my time and energy. But I know, it's important that I continue going—for y/n.

I had drop her off this morning before I headed to that business meeting. I really didn't want to let her go and I badly wanted her to come with me.

But I know she's this independent business-woman now. I had always knew she would be one day, which is why I didn't make her the President of Jeon Enterprise, back when I had gotten her into the company. Even though I knew she wouldn't want it that easily anyways. I just had to tell her that my father, wouldn't allow her just yet. But all along I had the full power to make her the President of the company.

I ended up giving her the position of an Associate Advisor, not even an Operations Manager, a higher position that my father suggest I should give to her since she was my wife.

But I just wanted her to get a sense of independency. I knew how extremely intelligent of a woman she was back then, but she just lacked confidence in herself. I wanted her to work from the ground up in the company and hopefully one day make her the President of Jeon Enterprise. Maybe even my own position as CEO. I don't even need that position anyways. It only adds more stress into my stressful life.

That CEO position is only fitting for a high-powered woman like she is today. The woman I had always seen in her.

But she's a CEO now of her own company. She has her own business to run, and I got mine. I'm just glad, she found something she seems to be passionate about and proud of.

Suddenly, I had a changed of thought and something else came into my mind. I decided to go a different route and headed towards some other place that would help me get something done. Something I had always wanted to do.

I'm sure that place I was initially gonna head too wouldn't mind me skipping a day. I'll just be sure to come back tomorrow. The place I'm heading to now is more important to me and I'm too eager to check it out.

I made my way towards Gangnam District.

Once I got to my destination, my soldiers parked up behind me and followed me inside the guarded jewellery shop.

"Mr. Jeon, welcome back!" The store personnel greeted me. "Were you looking for another pendant for your Cuban link chain again?"

"No, I came here to see rings," I bluntly replied, eager to start looking for the perfect ring to place it on y/n's fourth finger on her left hand.

"What kind of rings are you looking for?" He asked.

"Engagement rings," I answered. "Show me the most beautiful and most expensive engagement ring you got here."

The store personnel immediately sat me down, while he left to grab engagement rings for me. He came back with the jeweller and displayed to me all the different kinds of diamond rings.