𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 32

[Y/N's POV]

"Now get the fuck out of my face, before I do something I might regret."

I wasted no time leaving that room. I quickly walked out our shared room and slammed the door shut. I didn't want to be in the same room with him anyways.

I ended up going to my old bedroom and cried my eyes out. I was hysterical.

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe any of it.

That couldn't be the Jungkook that I love. He wouldn't do that. I know he wouldn't.

But I feel my gut wrenching and heart aching, as his words continue to pierce through my brain.

Why would he plan something so evil, so...immoral, just to get with me? Does he even love me? Was this all fake then?

I'm so confused and so distraught.

But I know for sure that I truly do love him. I had never loved someone this much before. I would do anything for him.

Tears continued to escape my eyes, as I began to process what just happened.

I ended up crying myself to sleep until Maria woke me up late in the evening of that day.

"Honey, you should eat dinner," Maria said, sitting on my bedside. But then she took notice of my swollen eyes. "Oh dear..." She gave me a warm hug, as she pat my back. I ended up sobbing in her arms. "It's okay dear...I'm here."

I told her what had happened with Jungkook, but she seemed like she wasn't even surprised.

"Maria, how could he..." My voice was hoarse. I couldn't even speak without my voice breaking.

"I don't know why he did that, but from what I've observed this past year, Jungkook seems to really care for you honey," Maria said, rubbing my back. "I'm sure he didn't mean any of it. He may be cold at times, but trust me honey deep down he is a nice guy, who truly cares for you. I mean I never seen him this genuinely happy before, and that's all because of you."

For some reason, her words comforted me. Do I really make him happy? But why did he say those words to me then?

After my talk with Maria, I ended up staying in my room for a bit, as I sit in the balcony of my old room. I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. I sat there looking up at the night sky, feeling the cold breeze brush my skin.

Hours passes by as I sat there emotion-less. But I had recollected myself with the help of the peacefulness that I always get from looking up in the night sky, and also from the comforting words of Maria.

Although what he had done in the past was just plain cruel, he seems to be a change man, and may be regretful for doing it. I mean everybody needs to be given at least one chance, and I'm willing to give that to him.

And the way he treated me today, maybe he was just having a rough day? Yeah that may be it. I know Jungkook, he's never like this with me.