𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 61

FLASHBACK

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[Jungkook's POV]

"For the many years I've been with y/n—and it's been many long years as you know," he coldly smiles. "She never once gotten hurt despite me being a mafia boss. No one ever took her from me. She never fallen in the wrong hands and of course she was never hurt by me. But every fucking time she's in your hands, she's constantly getting hurt by your enemies and yourself."

Frustration is all I'm feeling right now but the guards grips my arms tighter on each side behind my back.

Suddenly I watch Jimin's eyes do a double take at my car behind me. "So this is your whip huh?" He glances at my car then back at me. "A black Lamborghini Aventador. Damn, this must have cost you a fortune. It's about what? 460,000,000 Won."

"This car looks so familiar to me," his eyes examines my car again. "Oh wait, I've seen this car before. You were that bastard honking at me when I was making that u-turn in that dark empty street near your house, am I right?"

I didn't answer. I never want to remember that night. Especially knowing now that it was him in that red Ferrari, as I passed by it like a fucking fool then coming home to find out the truth about my so-called wife.

"How can I forget that night," he grins. "It was the night where y/n decided she didn't want to continue the plan we made and just wanted to come back to me. Back to her first love. Back to the one she truly loves. She never gave a fuck about you," he sneers as his eyes mocks me. "If anything, that night she wanted me to fuck her. And of course I gladly did. I fucked the shit out of her trying to make up the two years that she wasn't with me because she was too busy entertaining you."

My entire body heats up in anger and my arms jerks to hit him, but my hands are tightly gripped behind my back by these fucking guards.

"Your dick game must have been weak as fuck because she came running back to me." He starts chuckling to himself, and even his soldiers try to hold in their laugh.

"My dick game?" I derisively chuckle, unable to tolerate his shit any longer. "You may be y/n's first love but I'm the one who—" I pause realizing I shouldn't be talking about this type of stuff to him or anyone. "You know what I'm not even gonna talk about what y/n and I have done. If you truly care about her, you keep that shit to yourself like a true man."

"Were you gonna say that you were the one who took her virginity?" He scoffingly laughs. "Yes, you may have taken her virginity but she told me she had no choice but to give it to you to play the part of being the wife. But I know you yourself had used her for your own gain. You two used each other in the end. So basically it's even. But trust me, y/n has been touched by me plenty times before, she just didn't allow me to go all the way with her because you already know how she is."

"Fucking bastard," I stammer, wriggling my arms away from these guards but they keep me still. I don't think I can contain myself any longer if he's going to continue on, bragging to my face about all the shit he done with y/n.

There's a moment of silence as I watch a smirk appear on his face. "But I must say you did taught her well, because once she came back to me, I got a fully experienced y/n, not the innocent and pure y/n anymore. I couldn't get enough of her. We fucked so many times, I'm surprised we don't have a baby at this point."