𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 7

Jungkook

Jungkook.

His eyes staring up at me so intensely, I can feel it piercing through me. There's something about his eyes that always magnetizes me. There's a sort of a magnetic pull in them that makes it hard to look away.

I suddenly hear Yoona singing loudly along to the song that is blasting at the moment, as it brings me back to reality.

I quickly turn away from the scene below me and gaze down, trying to control my overwhelming emotions.

He came? How was he able to get in here? People who arrives late, would have had to take a speed boat to come into the yacht. We were far away from the docking area. But regardless, he still wouldn't have been able to get in here. I'm sure Jimin would have made that a priority.

I turn my body back to look down at the lower deck, giving into the incredible urge of my body to see those eyes once again.

But this time he wasn't looking up at me. His attention is towards the people surrounding him, which I now realize is his boys—Jin, Hoseok and Taehyung.

They are all here?

A part of me feel a sort of happiness that they are all here but I know this might just end up badly.

Do I tell the guards? But that's just going to cause a commotion. Do I tell Jimin?—but where is Jimin?

I feel myself internally panicking but it slowly goes away as I watch Jungkook and the boys looking like they're enjoying their time. They were all dressed up in sleek suits and hair done, all looking handsome.

I watch them playfully pose for one of the photographers and I couldn't help but smile. They don't seem to care at all if they get caught.

But as I gaze down at them, it suddenly reminds me of the past, living with them

But as I gaze down at them, it suddenly reminds me of the past, living with them. Besides all the bad stuff that had occurred, living with those four men were joyous and never a dull moment.