𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 24

|| Magic Shop ||
I do believe your galaxy
I want to listen to your melody
Your stars in the Milky Way
don't forget that I found you anyways
At the end of my despair
you're the last reason for me who was standing at the edge of the cliff, live
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

The next day, Jungkook woke up, feeling the warmth of someone beside him

The next day, Jungkook woke up, feeling the warmth of someone beside him. Once he realized who it was, happiness glowed inside him as his mouth curled into the most joyous smile to see y/n laying on his chest, as blankets covered over them.

He took a moment to admire her beauty with the sun shining brightly through the window and the sound of nature coming from outside, felt like he was in a dream. His lips soon turned into a wistful smile as he realized how much he had missed waking up to her embraced. The moments that he used to take for granted but now he gladly appreciated every moment of it. He held onto her closer against him, taking notice the feeling of her bare back and arms under his hands. But at the very moment his mind suddenly got flooded of memories from last night.

He started to remember running after y/n into the nearby woods, feeling scared for her since it was heavily raining last night. But when he finally caught up to her, she had slipped onto the ledge and fell onto the lake. Without hesitation, he had immediately jumped after her to the freezing cold waters, pulling her up onto the surface.

He remembered letting her swim on her own in the beginning because he thought that would conserve her body energy keeping her from potentially getting hypothermia. But once he had seen her getting tired, he had held onto her swimming back onto the shore. He remembered how hard it was trying to swim through those high currents and heavy rain. He was so exhausted but he was determined to bring y/n back to the shore. But once he had gotten back, his head started feeling heavy and was difficult for him to process anything.

Everything after that was a complete blur to him. But remembered a certain voice—Y/n's voice. It was the one keeping him alive.

After those sudden flashes of last night, he glanced down at y/n, feeling relieved she was okay and hugged her once again. The feeling of his arms around her, made him feel nostalgic, bringing out a happy sensation. He had missed this feeling of holding her.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her, as he admired her beauty once again and feeling grateful to have her by his side after all that had happened.

Suddenly y/n moved her head, slowly opening her eyes meeting Jungkook's happy and loving eyes.

"Good morning, baby," he said with his sleepy voice.