𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 44

Jungkook catches my eyes, and gives me a cocky look.

Oh boy...

I instantly roll my eyes, looking away. I didn't want to give him any of my attention.

Now, where is Jimin?

If I don't find him in the next thirty minutes, I think I'll just go home. I really did not want to be alone by myself, knowing that Jungkook and Aera are here.

I send Jimin a text again and even towards the boys, asking where they are.

I hope one of them answer soon and finally accompany me.

I look like a loner sitting here by myself. Ugh.

I begin to check my social medias, trying to distract myself and avoid looking their way.

But I couldn't help but take a few quick glimpses here and there.

Jungkook is in his party mode, hyped up to the loud up-beat music.

He can really switch up. One day he's looking defeated and heartbroken, even making me feel sorry for him at that time. But then the next he seems like he never gave a fuck.

Right now, he looks like he has no care in the world, only just here to party and show off his new fiancé.

But I don't know why the sight of Jungkook and Aera holding hands is making feel so bothered. It really seems like Jungkook has moved on. But what hurts more is that it's with the woman he told me to never worry about.

I glance down on my phone, feeling hopeless that I still didn't get any answers from any of the boys.

Then I take a quick glimpse back towards that annoying direction again and see Jin handing Jungkook a bottle of champagne.

Jungkook immediately pop opens the champagne, splattering it in the air with everyone cheering in enjoyment. He takes a big gulp of the drink and passes it to his boys. All of them are acting so wild, making me feel awkward sitting here by myself.

Next I knew I see Jungkook grab Aera by the waist and begins making out with her.

I want to look away but I can't. I can see his hands grabbing her ass, as he continues to aggressively brush his lips onto hers.

I couldn't stand sitting here any longer. This is making me sick. I get up and turn my body the other way to leave this party, but I come face to face with a soaked Jimin with a towel around his neck.

 I get up and turn my body the other way to leave this party, but I come face to face with a soaked Jimin with a towel around his neck