𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 17

|| Wicked Games - The Weeknd ||
Tell me you love me
Only for tonight, only for the night...

I'll give you what I need
I'll give you all of me
Even though you don't love me
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

"Can you explain to me, just what you are doing here?"

My heart jumps and body completely freezes. I'm scared to move an inch.

But I soon dreadfully look up with a sickening feeling in my stomach.

My face drops as my eyes flicker towards the person standing from a distance, then slowly walks towards me with peering eyes.

Jungkook.

My eyes grew wider, feeling my heart pounding loud and hard against my chest as if trying to fulfill a thousand beats

"Baby, you better have a good explanation as to why you're in my office." Jungkook finally stands in-front of me, as he puts his hands inside his pockets.

He doesn't look as angry as I expected he would be. He actually seems to be calm. Which I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

"I..uh..." I stutter. I'm having a hard time breathing, as my heart continue to race even faster, feeling my anxiety rising to my chest.

He searches my eyes, waiting for me to answer.

I'm internally panicking. I need to think quickly of a good explanation.

"To be honest, Jungkook," I finally speak, recollecting myself as I inhale deeply. "I got home early today and...I didn't really have much to do so I decided to walk around the house and since I've never been in this part of the house—I mean, I was just so curious to finally check it out. Then I saw your office and I couldn't help but finally see the place my husband has spent all his time in."

I give him a flirty tense smile, hoping he's believing me.

"I know you told me before to never come in here, but I thought this time, you wouldn't mind, since I already know you're a mafia boss."

I'm trying hard not to show any sign of nervousness but internally I'm in a complete panic state.

I search his eyes, but I can't read what he's thinking. I just really hope he believes me or else I'll fail this mission and who knows what he would do to me.

He stands still examining me until an amusing smile appears on his face. A big wave of relief washes over me and feel my heart and tense muscles slowly relaxing.

"I mean...baby, don't you want me here?" I quickly say, enticing him with my eyes, as I step closer to him, hoping to distract him from the situation.