𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 29

THE FOLLOWING MORNING
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

I groan from the tapping sun-light against my face, feeling disgruntled from last night

I groan from the tapping sun-light against my face, feeling disgruntled from last night. My eyes slowly opens up at the white high ceilings, and stay like that for a few minutes. I'm trying to figure out how I got here—back in Jimin and I's shared room in Gangnam district.

I glance to my right and see Jimin sleeping right beside me. He had probably carried me to bed last night. It was a long trip back home, and the last moments I remembered from last night before I fell asleep in the car was the sound of the rain hitting the car window and...Jimin quietly crying.

I stare at his sleeping body remembering the tears falling down his face. I don't think he knew I seen it. I wanted to hug him at that moment, but I just wanted to give him space. I don't think nothing I could have done would have made him feel any better after revealing to him what had happened between Jungkook and I. If I was in his position, I would have been feeling the same. And I've already experienced that. I know exactly how he was feeling.

But he never wants to show it to me. Because I know that he truly loves me, even if it's killing him inside. I take a look at him again, and I feel a sudden guilt again of everything I had done to this beautiful loving man. He sleeps so peacefully, almost like an angel.

Even after what I had done, he didn't lashed out at me

Even after what I had done, he didn't lashed out at me. He's been nothing but forgiving towards me, sometimes I feel like I don't even deserve him. He deserves so much better than this.

I slowly get myself out of bed, trying not to wake him up, and make my way to the bathroom to shower and to try to get myself together from everything that had happened.

Once I got to the shower, I let the water fall into my skin, releasing tension all over my body. I can feel my body relaxing and soothing my mind.