𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 34

[Y/n's POV]

I was so glad Taehyung had come. We ended up talking for hours making me forget the whole thing ever happened. He just has that way about him, you automatically feel better whenever you are around him, making you forget any pain or stress you may have.

I'm much more closer to him, than Jin and J-Hope. Maybe because we're closer in age. I noticed that Jin has a mature side, but also a childish one, while, J-Hope was humorous and outgoing. But I overall, gel more with Taehyung. From the very beginning I seen him, I felt a connection between us.

This past year getting to know Taehyung, I observed that he is sort of the person people gravitate towards. He is so thoughtful and values relationships. I notice he often prioritizes the people he loves ahead of himself and worries about whether he had done enough for them. He can be cheerful and energetic but he can also be so quiet and reserved.

He's just so radiant and homey. Just the thought of him makes me smile.

Taehyung is like warmth personified.

Although I live with all the four boys, I barely see them. Except for Jungkook, of course. Only because we share the same bed.

It was already 12 am but Jungkook still hasn't come home. I thought Taehyung had said he would be coming home very soon, which was eight hours ago.

Like usual Jungkook wouldn't answer my calls or text. Taehyung ended up always being the one having to tell me Jungkook's whereabouts. He told me that Jungkook will actually be coming home very late.

I continued trying to stay up in bed waiting for him to come home but he still hasn't.

It was now around 3 am and I decided to head downstairs to the kitchen and grab some water, since I was restless without Jungkook by my side.

But as I walked down the stairs, and made my way to the kitchen, I see a figure laying in the living room couch.

It was Jungkook.

He was sleeping on the couch.

What was he doing there?

I made my way towards him. I noticed he was still wearing his white dress shirt and black dress pants. I guess he must have been too tired and fell asleep here.

I quickly grabbed a blanket and placed it on top of him. Before I head off to bed, I kneeled down and admired him for a few moments.

I missed him...so much.

I glanced at his soft lips, and I couldn't help but lightly kiss them. But then his eyes slowly flickered open. His gorgeous dark brown eyes stared back at me.

 His gorgeous dark brown eyes stared back at me