𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈: Chapter 37

A WEEK LATER

♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

||thank you, next - Ariana Grande||
I've learned from the pain
I turned out amazing
I've loved and I've lost
But that's not what I see
'Cause look what I've found...
_______________________
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍 𝙽𝚊𝚎𝚐𝚘𝚔-𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚐,
𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕,
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊

I'm back to the same place where all the drama had occurred—Jeon Junsu's mansion.

We finally step out of the car, as the guards follow to the side and behind us, keeping a barricade. We were all dressed in black like we were going to a funeral or something. I'm in my Dior black high slit fringe mini dress while Jimin is in his full black outfit next to me. He's wearing a sleek black embroidered Celine jacket, pairing with a black turtle neck, black trousers and slender boots.

Jimin and I will be having dinner with the Jeon family tonight

Jimin and I will be having dinner with the Jeon family tonight. I didn't understand why Jimin would want to go. But it seems like his anger for his father had somewhat subsided. He doesn't seem to have any hatred towards him anymore—at least that's what I'm assuming.

I was hesitant to come today, considering it had only been a week since the whole thing had happened. But it was also because I don't know if I can ever face Jungkook—especially now that Jimin and I are officially together.

We are finally nearing the gigantic double doors of uncle Junsu's mansion, and see the guards there already watching us like a hawk. I guess Junsu is still not allowing himself to keep his guard down even if Jimin is his son.

We make our way towards the doors, feeling my nerves kicking in again. I think Jimin can feel my nervousness too, as he brings my hand towards his face and gives it a gentle kiss.

"Don't worry, I doubt he would even come," he reassures me. But there was a hint of irritation in his voice, as he holds onto my hand right and steers me inside the massive place.

I guess he was referring about Jungkook coming. But how did he even know I would be nervous about him?

We finally make it towards the dining room, and see that everyone is already there chatting away until it gradually goes silent when they realize Jimin and I standing from the entrance way.