𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈: Chapter 4

2 WEEKS LATER
♣ ♢ ♛ ♢ ♠

📍𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊.

[𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩]

I'm in my office working on the upcoming project of my company

I'm in my office working on the upcoming project of my company. I had to finish it by today, considering I would be taking off work tomorrow to celebrate my birthday.

A part of me is excited but at the same time I feel somewhat anxious. Jimin is the one planning it all, so I really don't know what to expect.

"Y/n, I got you coffee from Starbucks." Seri suddenly pops into my office with a venti iced Americano in her hands.

"Oh Seri, you didn't have to!" I gasp. "But thank you so much."

She walks over to me and places the drink onto my desk. "I know you're going to be staying here for a while."

"Thanks Seri," I smile at her, feeling so appreciative that my executive assistant is also someone I call a friend.

"Okay, I'll leave you to your work y/n." She smiles at me. "Give me a call whenever you need anything."

She bows towards me and walks out the door, leaving me in my quiet office. I glance down at the stacks of folders I will have to go through then back at my screen. I groan, feeling my entire body drained out as I place my head down.

I sit back in my chair feeling the strain on my back and neck. I really need to just get up for a bit, I've been seating in this chair for hours.

I glance out the the tall glass windows of my office. It's already dark out. I slowly get up and walk towards the view of the 50th floor of the building. I love this view since I can see the Hangang River from here while on the other side is all the skyscraper buildings. I can see some people still in their office all working hard at their jobs. I glance down at the streets and is as busy as ever.

It's just crazy how when I first came to Seoul, I had a bit of a shock. I hated how everyone was always rushing and on the go. I remember wanting to go back home to Boseong on the first week being in Seoul. I hated everything here. People weren't the most kindest and it's such a fast-paced environment. But I use to look up to these skyscraper buildings hoping to one day work in one of them, now I'm here looking down.

A part of me still thinks about that girl. Sometimes I wish I was her...only because she was genuinely happy.

I fold my arms as I continue looking down at the streets filled with all kinds of people. People in business attire rushing to work and rich people not caring about anyone around them. University and college students on their phones and listening to their music. The high school kids walking around in cliques.