𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈: Chapter 24

Next thing I knew, Jungkook brushes his shoulders past me and headed towards Kevin in an agitated state.

Jungkook aggressively turns Kevin around, startling him. Then without warning, he immediately punches Kevin right in the face with great force, he falls onto the ground. My mouth gaped open, shocked of what he had done. I quickly run towards them in sheer panic.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!" Jungkook shouts, glaring down at Kevin. He was about to lunge at him again, but I grab his arm and went in between them. Kevin had finally gotten himself up, holding onto his jaw.

"Jungkook! Stop! He—" I plead, holding onto his arms as I face him but he cuts me off.

"SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA WALK AROUND HERE BEING A FUCKING HOE, HUH!" His wrathful eyes bore into mine, pushing my hands away.

"I—" My heart ache from his words, feeling tears forming.

"AND YOU," Jungkook growls, focusing back on Kevin. "STAY AWAY FROM MY FUCKING WIFE IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU." His voice was loud and harsh, making me frighten of him. Then grabs my arm tight and drags me towards the house.

"Oww! Jungkook you're hurting me." I try to push his bruising grip off my arm.

"Shut the fuck up before I'll show you what real pain is." His voice was full of anger. I couldn't recognize him.

He drags me towards the front lobby of the house, finally letting go of his tight grip on my arm.

I wanted to explain to him that Kevin didn't mean any harm. He was really a genuine nice guy who was generous and kind to have helped me. But my eyes swelled up in tears as I stare up at him.

Why was Jungkook being like this? I've never seen this side of him before.
The tears I've been trying to keep in, finally spill out and courses down my face.

His expression softens marginally. But he was still furious as he exhales harshly. "Why y/n?  Like why would you go and be such a hoe for?" There was a hint of despair in his voice.

"I...I wasn't doing anything wrong...I.." my eyes welled up again. "He was just being nice and walked me—"

"Nice?" He scoff. "For all I know you probably sucked his dick that's why he's being nice."

I look at him in disbelief of his words. My lips tremble as hot tears continue to drop. I quickly wipe my tears with my hands, but it was no use.

I couldn't hold my heartbreak any longer I wanted to walk away—away from him.

I turn myself around to walk away, but his hand grabs my arm. I look up at him with hopefulness. His eyes search my eyes for a moment. He exhales harshly. He looks like he was about to say something...maybe an apology?

But he didn't.

I couldn't believe him. I pull my arms away from him. Tears continuously flow down my face before turning myself around to walk away and bolt to our room.

***

I cried for hours in bed, crying out my frustration and hurt.

My heart was aching so bad. I didn't want to see him after what he had done. I didn't even do anything wrong for him to be this angry and there was no need for him to hurt Kevin like that.

Once the tears dried, I fell emotion-less. I step out onto the balcony and caught the sunset. It was brilliantly red and orange. Suddenly I felt better. There was a charm and peaceful smile on my face, and finally feeling a sense of calmness, being surrounded by the tropical landscape. The balcony view of our room really is mesmerizing.