Glow Stars🍼

Littles: Felix (age 3-4), Changbin (age?)

Caregiver: Chan + Changbin

Sequel to 'Gonna leave a light on'

No one's POV.:
"Dada nu leave Lixxie", the little pouted, grabbing the caregiver's sleeve. Chan gave him a sad smile and pet the little's hair. The leader had been called to the studio by their manager and would most likely come back home late, way past the younger's bedtime. "I'm sorry, cupcake. I don't want to go either but I really have to. You don't want daddy to get in trouble, would you?", he sighed. Felix shook his head and dropped his hand from where it was clutching the other's sleeve. Frowning, the oldest turned to Changbin. "Hyung, don't worry. We'll be fine. Both of you told me so much about littlespace, I'm sure I'll be able to care for Lix for a few hours. The others aren't even here, so we don't have to worry about hiding", the rapper tried to comfort his hyung. He knew how protective Chan was of Felix, which only amplified when the younger Aussie was little. Originally, Stray Kids had a day off, which most of the members used to take a day trip together. They'd only come back after Felix' bedtime, so Chan and Felix decided to stay back home and let the little regress. Changbin stayed behind with them because he wanted to see how his friend regressed and maybe learn more about little space. The rapper himself had only regressed a small handful of times around the two Aussies to deal with his insomnia and was still unexperienced, that's why he wanted to learn from Felix. It came as a shock to all of the three when Chan was suddenly called into work while Felix was little. They had always made sure they'd be together when Felix regressed, so he'd be taken care of. Sure, the leader was glad that Changbin now knew about their secret and was more than willing to take care of the little but the caregiver was reluctant to leave anyways. Frowning, he ruffled the little's hair one last time promising: "Be good for Binnie, okay? I'll be all yours tomorrow. If you behave well and the weather's good tomorrow, we can even go to the park and get ice cream. Daddy loves you little koala." The little held back tears when he hugged his caregiver one last time, not wanting to let go as he mumbled a sad 'love chu too' and with that the leader was gone.

Ever since to oldest left, Felix had been in a gloomy mood. Changbin had tried to cheer him up but was slowly running out of ideas, so he just turned on one of Felix' favorite cartoons and held the little tight as they watched. After a few hours, the young Aussie started to giggle along and by the time lunch rolled around, he had fully warmed up to Changbin. The older made dino nuggets for the little and some egg fried rice for himself, afraid he might feel little if he ate the same as Felix. The little munched happily on his nuggets, telling the newfound caregiver what he wanted to do with the remaining day. Despite talking with a mouth full of food, the older never scolded him. The rapper was too in awe to tell the little off and after the dishes were cleaned, they did exactly what Felix had been talking about. The little proudly showed off all of his coloring books and let Changbin choose a page that Felix would color just for him and one that the little would color for his daddy when he came back home. The little even offered the rapper one of the coloring books but the older declined because he still didn't know which things could trigger his own headspace, instead he praised the younger for how great of an artist he was. He also made sure to take lots of pictures, sending them to Chan, reassuring that they were having a great time. Before dinner they played a few rounds of tag, chasing each other through the entire dorm to tire Felix out. After blowing off some steam, they had dinner in form off some scrambled eggs and sliced fruit and spent another two hours to watch a Disney movie. With still an hour left till Felix' bedtime, they settled in bed with the older reading the little some cartoons. The little was laughing at the different voices Changbin imitated and cuddled into the rapper's arm. Changbin also made sure to remember Felix' evening milk. He turned on some calm music and dimmed the light, before sitting down on the bed and cradling the little in his arms. While bottle-feeding him, the older watched Felix' eyes flutter shut and when the little's lips slowed and then stopped, he pulled the bottle away and placed it on the nightstand before sliding out of bed and tucking the little in.