First Snow🍼🌡️

Sickie/Little: Felix (3-4 years old)

Caregiver: Stray Kids (mostly Chan and Changbin)

No one's POV.:
It had recently started to snow and coming from Australia, Felix had never seen snow before. Yesterday the little had spent the entire afternoon sitting in front of the window watching the snowflakes float by, sadly they'd always melt upon touching the ground. He was to wake up to a surprise though, as over night a thick blanket of snow had gathered. Seungmin was the first one to wake up and notice what had happened, smiling to himself as he imagined how excited their little would be when he woke up.

One by one the members woke up shuffling into the kitchen for a morning coffee. It was their day of and they had no hurry to have breakfast. Seungmin and Hyunjin had decided to make waffles for the group and were now bickering in the kitchen while Chan and Changbin went to wake Felix. He had gone to bed in headspace and was the last one still asleep. The rest of the group laid the table and chatted about their plans for the day.

Chan's POV.:
Everyone was up already except for Felix. He had regressed yesterday and got really excited over the snowflakes falling outside. I could imagine he'd still be in headspace today so Changbin and I went to wake him up. Sure, a bit extra sleep couldn't hurt but the snow might melt over the afternoon and I wanted him to have a chance of playing in the snow for the first time. Sneaking into his bedroom, I opened the closet to pick out a cozy outfit, while Changbin sat down on the edge of the bed. He stroked Felix' back quietly calling his name. Our dongsaeng stirred, blinking sleepily up at Changbin. It was truly adorable. "Hey there, baby. Time to get up, breakfast is ready", he said gently, peeling the blanket away from our whining little. "Sweetie, Jinnie and Minnie made waffles and you know what happened over night? It snowed! There's snow outside, baby. Don't you wanna play in the snow after breakfast", I added, sitting down next to Changbin. The mention of snow caught Felix' attention and he quickly shook of his sleepiness, getting excited and almost jumping out of bed. "Easy Lixxie, you need to get dressed first", Changbin laughed and I handed him the clothes I had picked out before leaving the bedroom, allowing Changbin to dress Felix, while I laid out gloves, a scarf, a beanie along with a thick coat and a pair of boots for after breakfast.

When we met again in the dining room, the little was bouncing with excitement, having caught a glimpse of the snow outside. Jeongin laughed along, trying to get him to sit at the table: "Lixxie, we'll play after breakfast but you need to sit down to eat." Setting the plastic plate down on the table, Jisung added some colorful sprinkles on top of little's waffle. "There you go, cutie", he beamed at Felix as the little dug in happily.

We enjoyed our meal, Felix' excitement being contagious and getting everyone in high spirits. The little struggled to sit still and as soon as they were done, Changbin got him ready to go out and play while we finished eating and cleared the table. "Binnie, Binnie quick", the little bounced. "No baby, first we need to make sure your warm", the older replied, wrapping a large scarf around the younger's neck. He struggled with the gloves because the the little was fidgeting impatiently and he needed to shush him frequently. When the little was all snug in his thickest winter-clothes there was no stopping him anymore and Changbin quickly grabbed a coat of his own before following him outside. Chuckling we got ready ourselves and went to meet the pair at the park.

They had already begun building a snowman and being of no interest to the little at the moment, Hyunjin and Jisung got into a snowball-fight. Constantly getting hit by snow, Minho and Seungmin soon joined them while Jeongin took out his phone, taking pictures. While Changbin helped Felix to put the individual parts of the snowman together, I picked up two small rocks and handed them to the little to use as the snowman's eyes. With a bright smile the little added a face to their sculpture and looked at me while pointing at it: "Look Channie, look!" – "I can see it, bub. That's really an impressive snowman you two built there", I laughed and the little clapped his hands excitedly. He giggled hugging Changbin before running off to play with the rest of our members and soon all of us were caught up in a rough war of throwing snowballs.

We might have gotten carried away a bit, so after about an hour I breathlessly called for a time-out. A shivering Felix ran up to me and almost tackled me to the ground. "H-h-yung, t's s-so m-m-much f-fun", he cheered, teeth chattering. "Aish sweetie, let's get you somewhere warm", I hugged him, taking notice of his soggy clothing. "N-n-no, w-wan-na p-play", he shivered. "Hey, we'll continue playing later, yeah? You're all soaked, we need to get you some dry clothes", Changbin tried to convince the whining little. "Hyungies are getting cold too. We'll warm up a bit and then go out again", Hyunjin promised while Felix raised his gloves to his face. Cupping the freezing fabric over his nose he caught two small sneezes before sniffling quietly. "Baby, you'll get sick from being in the cold for too long", I frowned picking him up. He kept whining but I could feel him getting tired too as he wasn't fighting me as hard as I expected. "We'll have some hot cocoa when we get home, yeah?", Seungmin offered earning a smile and a nod from the little. Felix put his head down on my shoulder and shivered, allowing me to carry him back to the dorm. On the way there, I could feel him starting to get sleepy. Apparently, he had tired him out and was only now starting to feel it.

Jisung opened the door for us and after kicking my shoes off I took Felix straight to the bathroom. He was shaking in my grip and I got worried he might be hypothermic, considering how tired he seemed. After helping him to peel the wet fabric off, I ran him a warm bath and while waiting fir the tub to fill, I tried to stroke the goosebumps away. He shivered pathetically when the warm water touched his skin. A few minutes later, Jeongin came in with a fresh set of clothing, having chosen the thickest sweatpants he could find and one of my large hoodies. The little was still a bit shivery when he climbed out of the tub and I tried to get him dried and dressed as fast as possible.

Sniffling, he made grabby hands for me and I picked him up placing him on my hip. "Tired baby?", I cooed and he nodded, resting his head on my shoulder afterwards. He might be getting ill, if the sniffles were something to go by and I felt guilty for not checking if he was cold earlier. When I placed the sleepy little onto the sofa, Changbin followed suit carrying Felix' favorite blanket and stuffie. He wrapped the little tightly in his blanket, only leaving one arm free so he could hold on to his stuffie. I sat down next to Felix, stroking his back gently. The strokes triggered another shiver and he whined quietly. "Are you still cold, honey?", I frowned. He was about to answer when his breath hitched and I only received a short nod before he ducked his head with a sneeze. "Aish, seems like someone has caught a cold....", Seungmin cooed walking in. He was holding a sippy cup filled with warm cocoa and took a seat on Felix other side, offering the cup to him. Dropping his stuffie the little grabbed for his sippy and started sucking on it gently. Shivering, he sunk against my side while still trying to drink from his sippy but he was to tired and struggled to hold it up. I took the cup from his weakening grip and shifted slightly to have him lay against my chest. Whining loudly, he made grabby hands for his drink again till he realized I was going to feed him and snuggled up against me. Felix often liked being bottle-fed and had most likely slipped even younger at this point. I didn't mind as I didn't really want him to go out again later.

He soon nodded off, having finished two thirds of his cocoa, only pulling away a few times to sneeze. I picked him up bundled in his blanket and carried him to our room, tucking him into bed and making sure he'd be warm before leaving him to nap undisturbed.