Always look after you🍼🌡️

Sickie/Little: Minho

Caregivers: Jisung, Felix, Jeongin

No one's POV.:
After the shooting of 'Kingdom' had ended, Stray Kids got a week off to relax and bring their focus back to producing new music. Chan had immediately gone out to meet up with some of his idol friends that he hadn't been able to hang out with in a very long time, since they were all busy. Hyunjin and Seungmin had gone home to spend some time with their families and introduce each other as their boyfriend. They had been official for a few months already and finally wanted to let their families know. Changbin didn't feel like going anywhere, so he just took a day trip to meet up with his family and spent the rest of the time at the dorm watching movies, listening to music and relaxing. Though Felix felt really homesick, Australia was too far away for him to visit, so he stayed at the dorm and spent most of his time baking and watching movies. Jisung enjoyed long movie nights with Felix but when the Aussie was baking, he'd wait and pass the time by annoying either Minho or Changbin till whatever treat Felix had been working on was ready to eat. He'd then try and judge the other's work and tell him which recipes he should use more in the future. Jeongin often joined them too but unlike Jisung, he also tried to learn something. He didn't want his hyungs to think he was helpless and wouldn't be able to make himself some food, so here he was fighting for his independence.

Minho was one of the members who didn't really feel like going out during their time off. It was weird, he used to be a quite extroverted person who liked exploring the city but things had changed. Going out wasn't the same since he had become an idol. Even when he officially had some time off, he never had time off. People would still recognize him and he'd have to put on a smile and interact with them even when he felt way too tired to and just wanted some time to himself like everybody else. Aside from one day trip to visit his parents and his cats, he hid away at the dorm, mostly allowing Jisung to bother him. It wasn't really a bother to him because he liked to spend time with the rapper but every time, the younger would walk away as soon as whatever food they were working on was ready and Minho would end up alone again. Usually that wasn't too bad but today he had woken up feeling a bit off. It wasn't too bad, just a slight headache and generally not feeling like himself but it wasn't until after breakfast that he started to feel little. That came as a surprise because he was for once not stressed in the slightest. Yet, he couldn't do anything about it. He didn't have anywhere to be right now, so he figured he could let himself slip. His member knew, so he didn't have to hide anything. Changing into an oversized, cat-print sweater, Minho put on some fluffy socks and grabbed his stuffed cat.

They had made some rules once, when the dancer had told his group about being a little. They had agreed that he had to at least tell one other person when he slipped, so they could watch out for him. Being the (mentally) oldest member at the dorm, Changbin was the one to go to. He wasn't busy anyway, unlike the other three hanging out in the kitchen. With his stuffed cat in his arms, Minho waddled over to the rapper's room and knocked softly. There was no reply and he figured Changbin hadn't heard him with his headphones on, so he hesitantly opened the door and peeked in. Just like expected, the other sat on his bed with his headphones on, watching a movie on his laptop. "Hyung", the little whined, tugging on the rapper's sleeve, "Hyung, Minnie ish little." Changbin rolled his eyes and looked at the dancer with annoyance written all over his face. "You slipped?" Minho nodded, looking at his friend expectantly. "I thought it was a coping mechanism for stress, but we're basically on vacation", the rapper questioned, his brows furrowed. The little bit his lip and cuddled the plushie closer, mumbling: "Minnie jus' felt weally soft an' we nuh busy soo..." – "Come on, I know it helps you to escape the stress but just doing it for fun and causing others stress, when you're not even stressed to begin with, isn't fair. We can't always look after you, just because you want attention", Changbin spat, "You're the second oldest after Chan, so maybe you should start being a hyung to your dongsaengs instead of making them baby you 24/7."