Good Morning Love

(Ok, how have I not made a Dreamberry one-shot before? I love the ship. It's so cute and they get along so well. It was on oversight on my part)

Blue's POV

I awoke to the soft sound of my alarm muffled beneath my pillow. I always did that because Dream never wanted to be woken up as early as I get up for my early morning run. Apparently being in other people's dreams is tiring.

My mind was still foggy from waking up, but I started to notice that there was no warmth beside me. That's strange, he's never up this early. Maybe there was an emergency? I try to rationalize why my boyfriend isn't in our bed. No, he would have gotten me up to help.

He might have gone to help Ink with something and not wanted to wake me. That's probably it. It's happened before, not very often, but it's possible. I don't want to freak out over what is probably nothing.

I sat down and texted him. 'I just woke up. Where are you at? Love you'

I suddenly heard a buzzing very close to me. Dream's phone was still on the nightstand where he always put it before going to sleep.

Well, that's no help. Dream wouldn't leave his phone if he was going to help Ink. At this point, I was starting to get a little worried. I still wasn't going to freak out so I decided to go downstairs.

As I was heading down the stairs I heard a small clatter. "Dream? Sunshine? Are you up?" I called out.

"Yep!" Came the reply. All I could feel at that moment was relief. I was so glad to hear his voice. I got more excited than I'd like to admit and I fell the rest of the way down the staircase.

Dream came rushing over. "Are you ok, darling?" he asked me.

"I'm alright as long as you're safe," I replied. He blushed, he's so cute when he does that. "I'm not hurt, don't worry." I got up, the only injuries I sustained was the bruise to my pride.

"You want some pancakes? I know you don't normally eat until after running but I made some chocolate chip pancakes, they're your favorite."

"I think I'll skip running today, so I can spend time with the best boyfriend ever."

Dream giggled. "Silly, I wanted you to spend time with me, not yourself." Now it was my turn to blush. "By the way, good morning."

"Good morning, Love"

--------------

Finally, fluff. My work here is done. See ya, imaginary people