Kustard (again)

(More of my random ideas. Sorry, I tried. I had an idea but not a couple to use for the idea so at the last minute I'm like 'just make it another Kustard one-shot because I couldn't think of a ship that would fit better)

Fell's POV

Classic, Outer, Dust, Blue, Ink, Geno, Error and I decided that we were going to hang out this weekend so we all just went to a random AU and found a cabin where we are staying. Originally it was just going to be me, Outer, and Classic but everyone else insisted on coming along for some reason. I asked them why they wanted to come but just got weird dodgy answers.

They did make one thing clear, they were definitely not wanting to hang out with me. Whenever I asked anyone besides Classic to hang out they would always say they had something better to do or they had other plans or something. Why did they even come if they're just going to sit around all day?

Then Classic comes over to me. "Hey, Fell, do you want to go for a walk with me?"

"Sure" I reply

"I'll come too" - Dust

"Let's all go" - Blue

"Um, ok. If you guys want to come I guess you can"

Classic's POV

I just wanted to have some alone time with Fell. I have a huge crush on him. None of the others will let me be alone with him though. Even Outer, who knows I have a crush on him. What has gotten into them?

"Ok, let's go now"

We all go out for a walk together. I walk right next to Fell to try and get him to pay attention to me, but he just stares at the path ahead.

We walk for a while and I trip over something on the path a fall. A tree root. I fell over a stupid tree root.

"You alright, Classic?"

"I'm ok. It's not that long of a fall" He helps me up.

"I'm going to take you back to the cabin. You shouldn't walk on that leg." I look down and see my left leg is all scraped up and has a somewhat deep cut in it. Oww. How did I not notice that? Fell picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the cabin.

He then bandages up my leg and sits down next to me. "Thanks for helping me"

"It was nothing"

"No really. I didn't even notice that I was injured. I guess I'm kinda clumsy."

"Don't mention it. I'd save ya from anything. You really don't need to make a big deal out of it"

"Thanks, Fell"

"Anytime"

"If I can do anything for you, let me know"

"Well, there is one thing..."

"What?"

"Kiss me"

I blush a lot. "Ok" 

I quickly kiss him. "I think I love you"

"I think I love you too"

---------------------------------------------

Finally, I got a one-shot done. Now I just have to get some more done. If you have a request let me know. See ya, imaginary people