Four Swords AU

(So uh, I've been reading too much vidow lately. So I decided to write a one-shot in an Au that is based off Four Swords. The Legend of Zelda belongs to Nintendo. The Four Swords manga was created by Akira Himewata. The multiverse sanses belong to who they belong to. It would be too long to list them all out.)

Ink - Vio - "normal"

Cross - Shadow - "bold and underlined"

Classic - Green - "underlined"

Fell - Blue - "bold"

Blue - Red - "italics" 

Dream - Princess Zelda - "italics and underlined"

Nightmare - Ganon - "bold italics and underlined"

Killer - Vaati - "bold and italics"

-----------------------------------

(Vio) Ink's POV

I'm lost in the forest. I was separated from the others when we Fell over a waterfall. Fell and Classic were fighting over the map again, Blue tried to stop them and we went over the waterfall and became separated. I hope the others found each other. 

"You don't need those idiots, all they do is fight."

"Cross Sans!" I say. I turn around to face him. 

"You're so much better than them. You understand the whole picture, the balance. All those idiots ever do is fight and argue, and they leave you to fix their messes" His voice sounds almost sincere. It doesn't sound like a threat or a trap. NO, he's lying I can't trust anything he says.

I try not to listen but he's right, they do always argue. I look away. He puts his hand on my cheek and forces me to look at him.

"You could do so much better, just come with me" He's just trying to make me betray the others. I grab my paintbrush off my back and point it at him. He calmly puts his hand on it and lowers it to the ground. I try to ignore it but his words are so true it hurts. Maybe they'd be better off without me.

"....Maybe.... maybe you're right."

"I knew you'd see it my way" He grabs my hand and teleports us to the Dark Palace. Oh Toby Fox, what have I gotten myself into?

-----------------

Scene Change

(Red) Blue's POV (This is so weird Blue is Red and Red is Blue. Nothing makes sense anymore. There is a glitch in the  matrix. We have entered the Twilight Zone.)

Fell and I are looking for Classic and Ink. I found Fell about a day ago, he was completely frozen in ice. I thawed him out we got to work trying to find Classic and Ink. Fell has been really nice lately he's barely yelled at me and hasn't hit me at all. 

I hope Fell will stay this nice. He's not bad, he just has a short temper. We keep walking. We could teleport but neither of us knows where Classic or Ink is so it's pointless. Maybe if we go back to where we got separated the others will be there. "Hey, Fell,"

"Yeah Blue?"

"I think we should go back to waterfall. The others might be waiting for us there."

"Why did I not think of that? Let's go." We teleport back to waterfall. Classic is there but not Ink.

"Do either of you know where Ink is?"

"Nope, we thought he was with you."

"I thought he was with you" I hug Classic. At least we are together, we can find Ink later. 

3rd person POV

Classic quickly returns Blue's hug and has a bit of a blush on his face. Fell watches them but doesn't do anything. 

"Do you want to get Fell in on the hug?" Classic whispers.

"Yeah" Blue whispers back. They both hug tackle Fell. Classic on his right and Blue on his left. 

----------------------

There you go, imaginary people, there's some fluffy. I know I said I had writer's block but this part was already done and it works well like this so I figured I'd post it. I'll continue this if anyone wants. As always if you have a request let me know. See ya, imaginary people.