It's Nothing

Cross's POV

"Back the f*ck away from me, Ink" I snarl.

"I don't understand, Cross. Aren't we friends?" Ink says in that annoyingly almost sincere voice.

"You know what you did. Now, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to ever see you again." How can he just keep acting like nothing is wrong? Not when he... I don't even want to think about it.

He just won't leave me alone. I'm not even going to tell anyone. I just want to get away. I used to think Ink was my best friend but I think I just hung out with him because I was lonely and no one else wanted to be near me. Ever since Killer and I started talking more, I started to realize just how manipulative and rude Ink is. I was still willing to be his friend mostly because I was scared of what would happen if I left but I don't think anything could actually be worse than what already happened and not a lot of people believe him anymore.

I am vaguely aware of Ink putting his hand on my shoulder so I punch him and make a quick escape.

I lock myself in my room at home. I can't take this anymore! I just can't. I can't face another day. Not like this. I take a small knife from my stash and dig it deep into both my wrists. I want to feel this. I want to have time to be able to change my mind. I want to be able to think about every wrong thing I've done, how much I've hurt the people I care about.

The only thing that's kept me going is my best friend, Killer. He's going to miss me. I can't do this to him. But I can't live with everything either. If I do this then I know he'll probably kill himself. I know I've caused a lot of damage already but I get up and bandage my wrists with some of the stuff in the bathroom. My wrists are going to scar. It's going to be a permanent reminder, there's nothing I can do about that.

(Time skip: The next day)

I see Killer pretty quickly after leaving my house. He's hanging out in Outertale like normal. I quickly go hug him and accidentally hurt my wrists more.

"Hey, Cross. Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing. I just missed you."

------------------

See ya, imaginary people.