Blue x Uncorrupted Nightmare

{Hello Imaginary people, because I know no one will actually read this terrible one-shot book. I'm sorry this was my first story and it's probably not good but here}

Blue's POV

It was a pretty boring day for me so far. The multiverse had become much safer since Nightmare had become uncorrupted and the Evil Sanses disbanded. I went to the kitchen to make some tacos. DING DONG, the doorbell rang so I went to answer it. It was Dream and it looked like he had Nightmare with him. "Hi, Dream" 

"Hi Blue," said Dream. Nightmare looks a lot less scary now that he isn't corrupted anymore. He actually looks really handsome. Wait, what?  

"Hello, Blue," Nightmare said. 

"Do you both want to sit down?" Nightmare sat on the couch but Dream remained standing.

"I have to go do something, but I was hoping you would hang out with Nightmare because he needs some friends and you're the friendliest person I know," Dream said. 

"Of course Dream, the Magnificent Sans will not fail," Dream thanked me and then left, so it was just me and Nightmare. I then remembered I was going to make tacos so I went to the kitchen to finish making them. "Nightmare, do you want to help me make tacos?"

"Sure, Blue." We spent a few minutes just going over the recipe before we actually did anything else.

Nightmare's POV

Blue is really nice to offer to be my friend. I hurt him, a lot, but he still wants to be my friend. It makes me feel really.... good.  We were adding seasoning to the tacos and Blue sneezed. It was a really adorable kitten sneeze. 

Aww, that's adorable. Wait, what? We finished up making tacos really fast since there were two of us, but even though there weren't a lot of people, the house didn't feel empty. It was peaceful, just the two of us. Eventually, Dream came to take me home. It was already night. It felt really fast. 

I hope I can see Blue again tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------

There you go it's short (like Ink). If you want more let me know and I'll continue this one-shot or if you want to request a specific one-shot let me know and I will do my best to write it for you. That's all for now, later imaginary people