Anything For You

(Do I actually have motivation to write? Let's find out)

3rd person POV

Dream would never know just how much Nightmare did for him. In fact, no one knew besides Nightmare himself. Beatings, emotional pain, and waking up in cold-sweats, he did it for Dream.

He didn't flinch once while he listened
to Dream going off on a long tirade about how messed up his schedule is and how he needed to sleep because he's killing himself like that.

The negative guardian had been killing himself for years. Going to all those parties have him severe social anxiety and, it didn't help that half the people there had threatened to kill him at some point. Not that Dream would ever know, he was happy that Nightmare cane with him and didn't suspect a thing. He made a promise to himself to be there for Dream this time, no matter what.

Nightmare was only half listening to his twin who had moved on to how bad drinking 4 cups of black coffee everyday was bad for him. He had heard this speech too many times already. I wouldn't need to drink so much coffee if I was nocturnal like I'm supposed to be, he mused.

"Are you even listening to me?"

Nightmare snapped out of his thoughts. "Yes, I was, you were at te part when you were telling me that too much caffeine leads to a crash. You can continue"

The positive guardian studied his twins face for a moment before continuing. He set down a small plate with some muffins in front of Nightmare while still talking.

"You have no reason to be staying up that late anyway, do you want water or orange juice?"

"Water is fine"

"One of these days you're going to pass out somewhere dangerous," Dream said as he set down the glass of ice water in front of Nightmare. "As if passing out isn't dangerous enough"

Nightmare smiled to himself, Dream worried more than anyone in the whole multiverse. For being the positive one he sure focused on all the things that could go wrong.

"Are you going out today?"

"I don't plan on it. You want to watch stuff?" Watch stuff meant of course Dream would put on a stupid movie or something while Nightmare day next to him, reading a book.

"Sure"

Nightmare sat on the couch while Dream put on a movie. The positive guardian checked the clock, 10:12. After about two movies it would be time for lunch and of course he would have to remind his twin. Nightmare always seemed too distracted to take care of himself properly.

Nightmare would forget to breathe if I wasn't here to remind him, Dream thought. Good thing I am here to remind him to take care of himself.

——————
I feel like that one is pretty good. It got fluffier the longer it went on. See ya, imaginary people