Yandere!Cross x Dreamswap!Dream

(This was requested by, lordclaws543 Y'all have seen me with yandere characters and I don't hold back, so yeah, there's a bit of a warning for you. The song was something I found when I was trying to get some music for writing and right now it's my favorite song  (that is not based off a video game) until I find a better one. Also, I thought you guys might find it interesting because most of this one-shot was written while I was listening to this song. WARNING! This is darker than the last Yandere one-shot so this is your final warning. If you don't want Ink, Error, and Blue to die, turn back now.)

Cross's POV

I've been stalking DS!Dream every day since he came to this timeline. He's so cute and I Won't Let anyone take him from me. He is the only one who came to see. the only one who cared. 

There is a little problem though. Ink. He's been showing DS around and hasn't really left him alone. But I won't have to deal with Ink much longer, Because I've got a little SUPRISE waiting for him. Finally, I'll have vengeance for him abandoning me and my AU. 

He'll see. They'll all see, You can't just abandon me. You can't leave me to die. I teleport to Ink's home in the doodle sphere. 

"Cross!Sans!"

"It's just Cross, now. Sans is gone. He died a long time ago." I stab Ink in the chest with my giant knife and watch him bleed.

"C-cross, Please don't kill me. I need to protect the AUs." Ink is now crying.

"It's funny how the tables have turned, Ink. I remember begging for you to save my Au and what did you say, oh right I remember, you said, 'I can't. I have to let it die.' Well, I can't save you. You have to Die. You deserve this. It's a beautiful day to be burning in hell."

"I'll see you there, then" I kick him in the ribs and he finally turns to dust. I am covered in blood at this point but I don't care. 

I teleport back to my home. Error is there along with Dream and Blue. 

"YOu KILled InK"

"So... why does it matter? You all will get to join him soon enough." 

Error attacks me with those pathetic strings of his. I laugh and cut them with my knife. Blue starts to hit me with his weak attacks while Dream fires arrows at me. They think they can defeat me? 

I use a whole bunch of smaller knives to attack them. Blue is struck squarely in the chest getting hit in the soul with a knife. Blue turns to dust.

"Blue!!" Dream yells. I use Dream's moment of distraction to try and kill him with my giant knife, but Error teleports in between us taking the hit for Dream. "Error!!!" 

"RUN!"  Error yells at Dream.

"..."

Error opens a portal. "YoU ANd NiGHTmaRe hAve tO mAINtaIn tHe BAlaNCe!" He yells at Dream before shoving him through the portal and closing it quickly.

Error then turns to dust. 

I hear footsteps. I turn around to find DS!Dream. "I can explain." He uses his magic to knock me out. 

Dreamswap!Dream's POV

I pick up Cross and teleport us to my headquarters in Dreamswap. I lock him up in a cell that has magic blockers. I feel bad having to lock up Cross but he was a danger to everyone in that timeline. Why did he even act like that? He was nice when I came to visit him. 

(Time skip: 3 days later) {This time skip was brought to you by, school should be over soon. Whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He's been here for three days. He just lays there but he's tried to attack anyone who brings him food or tries to help him. He doesn't even look like he understands anything, he just acts like a savage. He goes from uninterested to violent very quickly. 

Blue suggested that we keep him locked up forever. He hasn't responded to any of our treatments, I really don't want to keep him trapped in that cell for the rest of his life but if this last treatment doesn't make any sort of progress we may have to. 

It's time. Come on, Cross, please prove everyone wrong. I know the real you is still in there somewhere.

I walk to Cross's cell, open the door and step inside. "Hey, Crossy. "

"D-Dream?" I can feel his half of a soul it's clouded and confused. However, Chara's half is bright and murderous. So that's what's happening, Chara is using Cross's emotional state to take control and make Cross kill people and even Cross doesn't know. 

(I just couldn't make my fluffy baby actually a crazy killer. Sorry, if you wanted him to actually be crazy)

Chara doesn't seem to be able to control Cross whenever I'm around him though. I can feel different emotions from Cross now. Happiness and....Love... 

Cross....loves me?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing" He cries. I hush him and let him cry on my shoulder. 

"It's alright, Crossy."

I see Blue glaring at us out if the corner of my eye. I may have kept Cross safe today, but this isn't going to be the end of it if Blue has anything to say about it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This took forever to write and I have no clue why. I wanted to give it a happy-ish ending because I noticed that these one-shots are just getting darker and a lot of it has to do with all the craziness that is my life. But, I wrote a happy-ish ending and I actually feel a bit better now that I can write fluff again. I haven't been working on other stuff in the past few days because I needed to get dark depressing stuff out of my system before I do fluff in my other one-shots. 

Anyway, if you have a request let me know. See ya, imaginary people.