Just go with it

(Hey there imaginary people. I decided to write a one-shot for a ship I have seen literally no one else use. I don't know what the reaction will be but don't judge me until you've read it.)

Dream's POV

"WhAt's THe neWS?"

"I'm sorry...... he's too far gone. I would suggest saying your goodbye's now." I say. "I'll tell the commander. You can take the night to grieve. I'll get someone to take your watch."

He simply nods and walks into the room I just came from. We shouldn't have let him fight. I should have given him a medical check. I feel sad, I did everything I could but now that poor child is going to grow up without its mother. 

I need to go find Blue. He was waiting for news also. I think Blue was waiting with Fresh and Dust. I walk out to the clearing and find Blue, Dust, and Fresh. Blue noticed me and immediately perked up.  

"Is it any better?"  Blue asks

"No"

"How is Error doing?"

"I just told him and I came here to tell you that..." 

"He's going to die. Isn't he."  I nod. Blue sniffs and starts to cry. I feel my own tear running down my cheekbones. I'm a medic, I need to be strong. I can't cry. But I cry anyway.

(Time skip: 2 days later){This time skip was brought to you by, Have you guessed who died yet?)

Fell's POV

The base has been quiet lately. It's been like this since... Dream interrupts my thoughts "Are you ok Fell? You look tired."

"I'm fine"

"I can stay out here for watch if you want"

"When did you get out here?"

"Just a minute ago. I wanted to check on everyone make sure that we're all ok"

Dream sits down beside me. Great now I get to deal with the little ball of sunshine. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Do you ever get that feeling where you just can't take it anymore and you want to give up? I became a medic to help people, but I let my best friend die. I don't know what to do"

We talk for a while then Dream rests his head on my shoulder and falls asleep. I sigh and pick him up bridal style. I carry him back inside the base and set him into his bed. Dream stirrs a little. "Don't leave" he says sleepily. I lay down next to him on the bed. He snuggles closer to me "Goodnight Fell" 

"Goodnight"

---------------------------------

Did you actually think I would tell you who died? Also, what do you think of this ship? I'm curious. You all should know the drill by now let me know if you have any requests. See ya, imaginary people.