Kross

(Requested by TheChildOfAGroup I had way too much fun writing this. This is just how I see a relationship between the two o them working)

Killer's POV

It's too cold in here. Is Nightmare trying to freeze us to death? I see my boyfriend Cross just walking down the hall so I shout at him.

"Oi! Fluff ball! Come 'ere" He looks at me for a minute and sighs and then walks over to the couch where I'm sitting.

"What do you need?"

"I need some cuddles"

"Get a blanket"

"But the blankets are too far. You're right here" He lays down next to me and allows me to cuddle him. "I never knew you were this fluffy. I have to cuddle you all the time now"

"Please don't" Cross is so warm...

(Time skip: 3 hours later) {This time skip was brought to you by, my best friend Coffee_Is_Life_X3   She started a Sanscest One shot book, and I would very much appreciate it if you would support her and while you're there you can check out her other stuff}

I open my eyes and everything is a little bit blurry. Guess I fell asleep. The spot beside me where Cross was is now empty.

"Morning, Sleepyhead" I turn to face Cross who is now behind the couch.

"Hey, Crossy." He blushes a little at the nickname. Awww cute. "Don't I get a good morning kiss?~"

"Of course~" He hits me in the face with a whole bag of Hershey's Kisses. "Is that enough kisses for you?"

"Yeah, I'm good"

"Good, because I swear to Toby Fox, if you flirt with me one more time I will take my knife and shove it down your throat"

"I thought I was the dominant one in our relationship"

3rd person POV

And with that comment Cross punched Killer in the non-existent gut knocking the wind out of him.

"You're a b*tch" Killer wheezed

"Yeah, but I'm your b*tch"

-
I gotta got back to work writing the rest of the requests. See ya, imaginary people.