(One More Thing)

I don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I wanted to say something.

I want to thank you all for the support you gave me after everything that happened. I know I took the original thing down, because some days I'm not ok to talk about it, but to anyone who helped me calm down, thank you.

It's been a lot, and I'm still not completely ok. It's been about a year and half since it happened and the thing that surprised me the most was just that people believed me.

That was always my biggest concern, because to be honest, I wouldn't believe me. You don't know that well, you just trust that I'm telling the truth.

I live with a lot of guilt because I think that if I did something back then, other people wouldn't have had to go through what I did. I know it sounds stupid, but these are my feelings, and I'm ok with owning them today. I will leave this one up. I'm ok with no one seeing it.

I have been telling more people in real life about this and they've been staying away from them. I might be ruining their life, but I feel like I'm protecting people.

It makes me happy to know that the other victims have their story supported by mine. I hope they get their justice.

And once again, thank you to everyone who believed in me when I couldn't.