(PSA)

I was not expecting to make this today, but I have seen some concerning things. I would highly suggest reading and at least taking my words into consideration.

If someone acts out of line and the first thing that you do is hurt them, get some help. It doesn't matter if they're your sibling who does the same thing all the time and it frustrates you to no end. It's bad for them and it's bad for you.

I know what you're thinking, but I'm a chill author on the internet who has no idea what you have to deal with.

I had violent tendencies when I was younger. It was so bad my parents wouldn't have been surprised if I murdered someone and I was not even a teenager then. Every time you act violently, it makes it easier to do next time. All you are doing is driving a wedge between you and the person you are aggressive towards. My younger siblings still hate me and I have been calm for over 3 years.

Being aggressive doesn't solve anything and it will only make you hate yourself when you look back and realize how much of a jerk you're were.

I'm going to assume none of you are adults so if  another non-adult is being a jerk, get an adult. Do not let yourself think it is ok, because when things go too far, now you're stuck with it for the rest of your life. It will ruin your mental state.

I hope none of you will be like me. I don't anyone to have to go through that. It will always feel like no matter how hard you try, you are a bad person. The last thing you want to be scared of is yourself.

You don't have to shut down your emotions, but hurting others is never going to help anyone.

I can probably guess what you're thinking again, 'That's an extreme case and it's never going to happen to me'. Maybe. Maybe you'll never get to that point, but what if you do? Could you live with yourself? Cause you will have to carry that burden for the rest of your life. Always looking down and imagining blood on your hands.

Be a better person while you have the chance to.

See ya, imaginary people