Finale

(The last one. I never thought it'd be this soon. Anyway, this is a part two to the very first one/one year anniversary. It's set 2 years later)

Blue's POV

It took a while, but Nighty and I are officially dating. I love my boyfriend more than anything.

I looked over to Nightmare. "Hey, would you ever want to get married?"

He tiltednhis head, deciding what to say. "I don't really think it matters as long as I'm with you."

I couldn't help my squeal of excitement. "Can we wear dresses?!"

"Of course, Bluebell. We wouldn't want to be underdressed for the occasion. We should have violets for the flowers"

After many binders of wedding ideas, it was finally the day before our big day. I was so excited and nervous, I couldn't even imagine how Nightmare felt. The decor was perfect, everyone helped out, even though I wanted to do it mostly by myself, but I have to admit I appreciated it.

I kept fidgeting in the dressing room. My mind constantly wandered to how Night was faring. Was everything going smoothly? How pretty did he look right now?

What felt like an eternity later, it was time for the first look. We had to walk into a room and with eyes closed and then we could open them to look at each other. Nightmare immediately hugged me.

"You look amazing. Is my dress ok?" He asked nervously.

I readjusted his circlet, which had fallen slightly. "It looks perfect, just like you."

He blushed. "You flatter me. I can't pull it off nearly as well as you."

"Don't be that way, or I'm just going to have to marry you."

We both laughed at my bad joke.

2 years ago, I never imagined I would be doing this. I'm not saying it was easy, but it was worth it. With the first section of our relationship over, I feel more excited than ever. I'm ready to start the next chapter of our lives.

————
Yes, I did get a little meta in there. I'll post the new book really soon, I promise. I'll make another part to this when I post the new one. I've got new stuff to show y'all and I'm going to use the few chapters I have left here for polls on what to carry over to the new book and other things like that. So, that's what's going on. I appreciate all of you for going on this journey with me. See ya, imaginary people