Yandere!Nightmare x Killer

(Requested by Rainbowlolwtfaa Trust me this ain't a crazy request. By my standards, this is normal. I've also been wanting to write some Yandere stuff so thank you. As a bit of a different approach we get to see the downward spiral into insanity instead of them just already being a psycho Yandere)

Nightmare's POV

I like Killer. I have for a while. Seeing him with anyone but me, it makes my soul feel like it's burning. Killer always wants to spend time with Color. If I had my way I would have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

"Night? You're kinda spacing out again. You good?" Killer says, snapping me back to reality. I hadn't even noticed that I was spacing out.

"I'm just fine, Kills," I say. Killer just shrugs. Color walks right into the living room where Killer and I are.

"Hi, Kills," Color says.  

  "What is he doing here?"

"You said it was fine for him to come over tonight."

"Fine" I need to get rid of him. It's only one night, I remind myself. Sure it's just one night this time before I know it, they'll be dating and getting married and it'll be all my fault for letting him stay. 

I know Color doesn't listen to words, the only things he listens to are actions. I have no other option. Killer and Color walk off together, probably to Killer's room. I just need to be patient, Color will get what he deserves. 

(Time skip: the next day) {This time skip was brought to you by, my girl dog shoved her brother down the stairs for stealing attention away from her. Don't worry, he is ok.}

I go grab a few things before I'm ready, a knife, a jar, and a rock.

Color gave Killer a hug goodbye and walked out the door. Now is the time. Killer goes back to his room and I follow Color out the door. Color doesn't notice me slowly creeping up on him. I put my hand over Color's mouth and stab him in the chest with the knife I grabbed for the kitchen. 

"You didn't stay away from what is mine. I'm sorry it came to this."

Color's eyelights fade and he turns to dust. I scoop the dust into the jar before burying it and putting the rock over the makeshift grave. I truly am sorry, Color. I never wanted it to come to this.

I clean myself before going to see Killer. He's holding something that I assume Color forgot here, I've never seen it before and I've seen everything in Killer's room.

"Nightmare, Color isn't answering his phone and I checked his AU and he isn't there. Could you try and sense his emotions?"

"I'll do it," I lie. "I can't feel his emotions." It's better for me to tell him than for him to go to Dream and find out that way.

"No..." He starts silently crying and hugs me for comfort. I wrap my arms around him. I'm sorry darling, he was in the way. You'll understand someday.

-------------------------------------------

Fun part about this was just having Nightmare feel like his actions were completely justified.

I think I'm just in the mood for writing right now, lots of progress on stuff. See ya, imaginary people.